+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi all,

I am planning on applying for foreign worker job offer stream in 2020, and I need some help to understand if I meet the requirements. Below are my conditions,

1. I will have 1 year and 7 months of full time working experience (7 months in Canada), and equivalent of 6 months of part time working experience in Jan 2020. Would this satisfy the 2 years experience requirement?
  2. I will also obtain an architect license in Michigan, USA early next year. Would I be able to satisfy the professional license requirement, even if the license is not issued by a Canadian registration body?

Thank you so much!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi all,

I am planning on applying for foreign worker job offer stream in 2020, and I need some help to understand if I meet the requirements. Below are my conditions,
  1. I will have 1 year and 7 months of full time working experience (7 months in Canada), and equivalent of 6 months of part time working experience in Jan 2020. Would this satisfy the 2 years experience requirement?
  2. I will also obtain an architect license in Michigan, USA early next year. Would I be able to satisfy the professional license requirement, even if the license is not issued by a Canadian registration body?

Thank you so much!
1- No, you need 2 years of full-time experience, that can be combined between working in Canada and another country.
2- I am not sure, but I don't think so.

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Really? That is very good news for me!
Yes, I saw there is the IELTS test on the checklist for PR, I asked lawyer, and she told me for our stream it is not mandatory. If you submit one, it would not have negative effects on your application.

arvw

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
1- No, you need 2 years of full-time experience, that can be combined between working in Canada and another country.
2- I am not sure, but I don't think so.
Are you suggesting that you think the license has to come from a Canadian registration body?

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
I am in Canada on an open work permit. I have 1-year of work experience in Canada now and could apply for CEC, but I have not enough points to be selected by EE because I've lost a lot of points because of age. This is why I chose OINP Job Offer.
Same here :(

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
Guys, I registered for OINP on 16-Sep and received the file# (last three digits are 3xx). An application got submitted on 25-Sep. Considering the application/file# was created well before Intake was closed on 23-Sep, I am not sure it would still be considered. What do you think the chances of consideration?

I see the trend is that it takes about a month time to get status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Assessment'. Hopefully my application will be considered, fingers crossed !