Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I guys
I hope everyone is safe at home.
So, I have a question
Some one of you did the job offer foreign worker alone???
It’s easy to do??
Thank you every one
Hi! most of us in this thread did the application alone, and it's very easy to do it!

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello everybody!

I hope everyone is safe at home.

I think IRCC is still working, my process is currently at 28%, and some weeks there were an increase of 2%, which means it is not automatic.

I've also noticed that the information about extra documentation dropped the info saying that they would send a message if that changed, which I also get that means that they've already checked that.

Let's hope they are doing all parts but the medical exams, so that our processes could advance even though everything else stopped.

These are difficult times to every single person, let's keep our minds positive!

I'd love to hear from you guys, how's everybody??;)
Ey Fonca and everyone!
My process is currently at 29%.
The last notice I had about my process was, after I uploaded the police record with fingerprints they asked, for a couple of days in the field about extra documentation there was a note saying "we are waiting for additional documentation" and after that, it changed by "you have uploaded additional documentation".
I've seen on MyImmitracker that there has not been any update for anyone after March 13.
I hope this finish soon!
Keep safe!

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Ey Fonca and everyone!
My process is currently at 29%.
The last notice I had about my process was, after I uploaded the police record with fingerprints they asked, for a couple of days in the field about extra documentation there was a note saying "we are waiting for additional documentation" and after that, it changed by "you have uploaded additional documentation".
I've seen on MyImmitracker that there has not been any update for anyone after March 13.
I hope this finish soon!
Keep safe!
I just added on column 'PAL' in the tracking sheet https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FR1JeOr9mJsUh0vQuJm6vOXo2NBBBMmU/view , and put the PAL date of you and @Fonca there, don't know whether anybody else received PAL or not, if yes, could you please update the form?
BTW, are you able to see the status of PAL from the online tool
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
or only received email notification and status shown in your profile?

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Anyone who applied in March on international student stream program? Any updates from your side? Did you receive any emails/requests etc? Just checking :) idk how the process looks, so want to be sure I’m not missing anything.

Reactions: J20190911

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
I just added on column 'PAL' in the tracking sheet https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FR1JeOr9mJsUh0vQuJm6vOXo2NBBBMmU/view , and put the PAL date of you and @Fonca there, don't know whether anybody else received PAL or not, if yes, could you please update the form?
BTW, are you able to see the status of PAL from the online tool
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
or only received email notification and status shown in your profile?
We can see it as a "message sent" and received by email as well.

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Anyone who applied in March on international student stream program? Any updates from your side? Did you receive any emails/requests etc? Just checking :) idk how the process looks, so want to be sure I’m not missing anything.
Hello, this stream is Foreign worker, most of us applied in 2019 when the program opened in August.
You should look for this info in another group.
Good Luck!

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
We can see it as a "message sent" and received by email as well.
thanks, but it is from your profile, right? how about the status from the IRCC provided for online status check?

I'm asking this because I am not able to link my application to my profile because it already linked to my lawyer and only can get update from the lawyer(currently no update) or roughly check by myself from the mentioned online tool.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
thanks, but it is from your profile, right? how about the status from the IRCC provided for online status check?

I'm asking this because I am not able to link my application to my profile because it already linked to my lawyer and only can get update from the lawyer(currently no update) or roughly check by myself from the mentioned online tool.
In the online profile, there is a box with messages, I have there the PAL. And, I also received an email.
If I go to the online tool, I have nothing regarding the PAL.
I only have these notes:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 31, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on January 31, 2020.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 12, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
The correspondence on line 4 is the letter asking for the RCPM Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints.

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
In the online profile, there is a box with messages, I have there the PAL. And, I also received an email.
If I go to the online tool, I have nothing regarding the PAL.
I only have these notes:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 31, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on January 31, 2020.
  4. We sent you correspondence on March 12, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
The correspondence on line 4 is the letter asking for the RCPM Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints.
thanks, really appreciated, I am only on step 3 based on IRCC online tool :)
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 24, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 4, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on March 4, 2020.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello all! Do any of you knows this?
My employer is planning to move to a new location within the same city (Hamilton, Ontario).
I will be working in the same position, duties, wages, and hours of work.
The only difference will be that the name of the company will change as well as the address.
When this happens, do I have to notify this change to OINP and/or OINP?
If so, what documentation do you need?
Thank you!!!!!

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
My employer is planning to move to a new location within the same city (Hamilton, Ontario).
The only difference will be that the name of the company will change as well as the address.
Thank you!!!!!
I'm afraid you might need to inform this change to OINP and IRCC, what happened to me is that my company name shown on nominee approval letter is the one used by my company before, my lawyer contacted OINP to correct the company name before sending materials to IRCC.
also IRCC lists when shall we contact with them after AR/AOR(your case meets item 2 they listed):

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

Fonca

Oct 24, 2019
Thank you!!!!!
Im not sure, but you might have to send all the documentation again because although is tecnically the same company, they might want to know about the elegibility (number of workers, profits, and so on). I'd send an email and confirm everything you should do to avoid delays.
Best luck, stay safe!

rodgarcialima

Oct 2, 2019
Hey guys/gals, unfortunately I just lost my job today because of the COVID-19. I got nominated almost 6 months ago and my process was not marked as "received" by them yet. Anyone knows what I have to do? Will my process be cancelled? I'm really disappointed with everything.
Thank you
Rod

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hey guys/gals, unfortunately I just lost my job today because of the COVID-19. I got nominated almost 6 months ago and my process was not marked as "received" by them yet. Anyone knows what I have to do? Will my process be cancelled? I'm really disappointed with everything.
Thank you
Rod
OH Rod, that's very bad news! I am so so so sorry! :(
What do you mean by they didn't receive it? Are you talking about the PR application to IRCC? you didn't get AR?
I would tell you to write to them both, OINP and IRCC and see what they say! There should be lot of persons with the same problem, and I hope they are having some kind of consideration with this.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I'm afraid you might need to inform this change to OINP and IRCC, what happened to me is that my company name shown on nominee approval letter is the one used by my company before, my lawyer contacted OINP to correct the company name before sending materials to IRCC.
also IRCC lists when shall we contact with them after AR/AOR(your case meets item 2 they listed):

When should I contact IRCC?
You must notify IRCC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
Im not sure, but you might have to send all the documentation again because although is tecnically the same company, they might want to know about the elegibility (number of workers, profits, and so on). I'd send an email and confirm everything you should do to avoid delays.
Best luck, stay safe!
Thank you guys! I sent mails to OINP and IRCC asking.

OINP answer this:
If the company has restructured, the employer must advise the OINP by sending an email toontarionominee@ontario.ca . The email should include the new company name, business number, business location and a brief description about the new business model. Please include your file number in your email.

I am still waiting for IRCC answer!