+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
O I C... Good to know. I will add this point.
EE profile has question if you have nomination from province/territory? if answer is 'No' at the time of e-apr and later one gets OINP nomination approved, IRCC should be notified. so you tell them or not, IRCC will come to know about it anyway. Provinces and Federal gov. are in synch as far as immigration is concerned.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020

hylian

Feb 24, 2020
NOC Code......
Some invitations issued to entrepreneur stream this evening so it looks like there's some movement over at the PNP office!

Reactions: J20190911

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
This could be little harsh to say this but the reality. There have been many folks who prefer to extend their H1bs on approved I-140 so that they will continue live in US (1st preference) and wait for their GC and already got PR approved many years back or in process. Some get their PR approved and never immigrate to Canada. Back-up plan is a good idea unless it's used. It's an Individual choice in the end though, hopefully it does not affect to needy ones. Who knows...

Last edited:

lamariposa

Apr 22, 2019
guys, I just have a news to update as I just being informed yesterday that I'm in my 2nd pregnancy ..sigh..not ready for it and didnt inform anyone yet..not sure if this gonna bring any impact on my application though...I know it's not gonna expedite the application anyway, but I dare not to tell my employer as they might think the timing is just sooo tricky..will see my doctor tomorrow for more details..god bless us.

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
guys, I just have a news to update as I just being informed yesterday that I'm in my 2nd pregnancy ..sigh..not ready for it and didnt inform anyone yet..not sure if this gonna bring any impact on my application though...I know it's not gonna expedite the application anyway, but I dare not to tell my employer as they might think the timing is just sooo tricky..will see my doctor tomorrow for more details..god bless us.
Good luck with everything. If your PR is already in process, I do not think you are impacted by time-line wise. Once your child is born, submit a Webform. You will be asked to provide child's birth certificate, Passport copy, Medical test and the receipt of payment $150 I guess to add a child to application. Add everything in a single PDF and send. Within 2 weeks, you will see the child added to application !!

lamariposa

Apr 22, 2019
Good luck with everything. If your PR is already in process, I do not think you are impacted by time-line wise. Once your child is born, submit a Webform. You will be asked to provide child's birth certificate, Passport copy, Medical test and the receipt of payment $150 I guess to add a child to application. Add everything in a single PDF and send. Within 2 weeks, you will see the child added to application !!
I havnt submit my application yet.. still waiting for my common law's police certificate..sigh. btw, we re in-land applicant

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
I havnt submit my application yet.. still waiting for my common law's police certificate..sigh. btw, we re in-land applicant
Ok, but that's the process when you inform IRCC about child born in Canada. I forgot to mention that, you might need to include the bank statement or updated proof of fund (if applicable for paper based PR since IRCC will review the fund req. against the new family composition). If medical tests are not done already, see if you have option to go for upfront medical test. Most panel physicians allow it during early pregnancy. Medical test is valid for 1 year so you will be fine. please Ignore if this is TMI.

Reactions: lamariposa