+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
!!! WOW NOMINATED Just NOW !!! But I have a question the in the employment approval letter i see the below

you must continue the nominee in the approved employment position during the nomination period, this incudes
i) position, title, duties, ii) wage, iii)hours of work iv) work location

the approval of the employment positions and / or the nomination may be cancelled if
*the above conditions and or restrictions are not met

a)did you guys also receive such conditions in the letter?
b)also since our employer is moving to new building near Milton so therefore also my title, wage, location, duties will also change means it will get promoted within the next 6 months before the expiry of this letter, I am worried if this will make the nomination to loose? please advise.

c)so after changes of the location, wages, title, first inform OINP and get approval letter again ? what risk is involved here? how big is the risk ? how can i mitigate it?
d) I am planning to apply for IRCC now, and then after I receive the new support letter from OINP should I resend these documents to IRCC? please advise

e)also my kid's passport is expiring I will get it renewed, should I get it renewed and then apply to IRCC, please advise?

It's always better to get child's passport renewed to avoid delays and specially when dependent's passport is expiring even before PR decision can be made. IRCC sends ADR in such cases with requesting a copy of renewed passport and if failed to provide new Passport copy, PR will be granted just for few days or months (depending validity of dependent's passport submitted as part of application ealrier).

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
It's always better to get child's passport renewed to avoid delays and specially when dependent's passport is expiring even before PR decision can be made. IRCC sends ADR in such cases with requesting a copy of renewed passport and if failed to provide new Passport copy, PR will be granted just for few days or months (depending validity of dependent's passport submitted as part of application ealrier).
it taks 12 weeks and additional time of 4 weeks so more than 3 months will go in passport renewal so i dont want to waste time on this waiting , i am thinking of applying and then when ADR come i can provide new copies

also what happens after my promotion any idea , can you share some thougts on those questions as well?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
it taks 12 weeks and additional time of 4 weeks so more than 3 months will go in passport renewal so i dont want to waste time on this waiting , i am thinking of applying and then when ADR come i can provide new copies
Up to you. You have another option is to send a new passport copy via Web form as soon it gets renewed and even before they send you ADR. Only thing is at the time of PR application, passport document should be valid.

By the way, Is it India or USA passport renewal? USA passport renewal should be done within 2/3 weeks ( expedited) and India passport renewal should also be quicker (2/3 weeks top) since no Police verification for minors.

kumar143

Oct 8, 2019
Up to you. You have another option is to send a new passport copy via Web form as soon it gets renewed and even before they send you ADR. Only thing is at the time of PR application, passport document should be valid.

By the way, Is it India or USA passport renewal? USA passport renewal should be done within 2/3 weeks ( expedited) and India passport renewal should also be quicker (2/3 weeks top) since no Police verification for minors.
it is USA passport renewal .., also thanks I didn't know we can do webform to send documents before they send ADR? so when we send I web form are those documents added or attached to our file or file # or Application?

GG12345

Sep 27, 2019
it is USA passport renewal .., also thanks I didn't know we can do webform to send documents before they send ADR? so when we send I web form are those documents added or attached to our file or file # or Application?
You will need to wait for AOR to know application ID and UCI#. Web form allows you to upload the file of max 2 MB. Response to web form will be received within 2 weeks time.

Additionally, you can link paper based PR to your GCKey Mycic online account to see the status updates per phase.

Reactions: kumar143

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
!!! WOW NOMINATED Just NOW !!! But I have a question the in the employment approval letter i see the below

you must continue the nominee in the approved employment position during the nomination period, this incudes

the approval of the employment positions and / or the nomination may be cancelled if

b)also since our employer is moving to new building near Milton so therefore also my title, wage, location, duties will also change means it will get promoted within the next 6 months before the expiry of this letter, I am worried if this will make the nomination to loose? please advise.

c)so after changes of the location, wages, title, first inform OINP and get approval letter again ? what risk is involved here? how big is the risk ? how can i mitigate it?
d) I am planning to apply for IRCC now, and then after I receive the new support letter from OINP should I resend these documents to IRCC? please advise

e)also my kid's passport is expiring I will get it renewed, should I get it renewed and then apply to IRCC, please advise?

Congrats, Kumar!

Aryan888

Oct 7, 2019

Congrats...

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Congrats @kumar143 : My perspective regarding these questions --
a) Yes same conditions. Its a generic letter.

b) Once you move, email OINP using the link ontarionominee@ontario.ca to let the OINP know what changed. I guess they will be ok for minor internal changes that happen all the time. I think they will advice you on what to do. Read the guide - http://www.mri.gov.on.ca/repository/oinp_en_worker.pdf
Do not forget to attach the official change form.

c) Dont think it is a risk if things are same or better than previous. Wages, NOC etc.

d) This is a question that I have too. Personally, I would get things sorted at OINP before going to IRCC. Also discuss with your employer as to where those changes will be showing up, Pay stubs ? Where else? If its purely internal change and nothing much of job duties or wages, dont bother. Having said all this, I dont think OINP or CIC would expect someone to be at the same position etc all the 2 years until PR is processed. I guess as long as the nomination is not withdrawn, CIC should be ok. Both of them - OINP and CIC can be contacted online.

Last edited:
Reactions: kumar143

hj2019

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Reactions: luxixi

luxixi

Aug 31, 2019
Reactions: chivinas