India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am still not sure whether I can apply OINP under Job offer category without LMIA.
I think you can submit. I read somewhere that lmia is not required for oinp.Although,your employer need to satisfy the terms set by oinp.i ll try to find out that link for you.

Reactions: NG81

NG81

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I think you can submit. I read somewhere that lmia is not required for oinp.Although,your employer need to satisfy the terms set by oinp.i ll try to find out that link for you.
Thank you so much. I will wait for your input.

NG81

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Thanks for the details.
Yes, that's the confusion about, which I briefed in my original post.The APPENDIX 3: checklist mentions LMIA is optional document to submit. So far no clarity :(
Any update on this guys?
Can someone working on intra company transfer work permit apply through "Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream". Does it require LMIA or not?

NG81

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Any update on this guys?
Can someone working on intra company transfer work permit apply through "Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream". Does it require LMIA or not?
No clarification received on this question.

chandankumar

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Any update on this guys?
I applied without LMIA , as per there website its an optional , i came here on ICT VISA so i don't think its required for me as i have a valid Work permit which is LMIA Exempt

Reactions: NG81

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
I applied without LMIA , as per there website its an optional , i came here on ICT VISA so i don't think its required for me as i have a valid Work permit which is LMIA Exempt
Thanks Chandan. Please keep us posted with the status here.This would help us all.

NG81

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, it will be very nice to have info further on this. Please keep us posted Chandan.

pnpontario48

Jun 22, 2018
Hi Friends,

I applied under the OINP - with job offer stream in Feb (first week).

Application status: Decision in progress.. (June 22, 2018). Haven't heard from the imm office since. Does anyone have latest updates?

Thanks

NG81

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,

I applied under the OINP - with job offer stream in Feb (first week).

Application status: Decision in progress.. (June 22, 2018). Haven't heard from the imm office since. Does anyone have latest updates?

Thanks
Seems it is taking more than usual time on your application. Now with it being in DIP, you are very close to getting a response from OINP. Hold on to your patience.

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi,
My job NOC category is 'A' and I have submitted my EE profile with my score being 382. I understand that EE draws are never going to be this low hence I asked my company whether there is any possibility to relocate me to the Canadian branch in Ontario. The company is happy to do this and also ready to issue me an offer letter from its branch in Ontario. If this is possible, I will apply under the Ontario PNP 'Employee Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream Category' and try to obtain NOI which will boost my socre by 600 points I guess.

My question is, will the company have to obtain LMIA certificate before offering me the job?

Reactions: Noman75

Noman75

Feb 22, 2018
Hi,
My job NOC category is 'A' and I have submitted my EE profile with my score being 382. I understand that EE draws are never going to be this low hence I asked my company whether there is any possibility to relocate me to the Canadian branch in Ontario. The company is happy to do this and also ready to issue me an offer letter from its branch in Ontario. If this is possible, I will apply under the Ontario PNP 'Employee Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream Category' and try to obtain NOI which will boost my socre by 600 points I guess.

My question is, will the company have to obtain LMIA certificate before offering me the job?
I also need anser !!

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I just found out that the company doesn't need to get LMIA certificate if they are trying to hire a candidate through Ontario PNP 'Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream'. However the company need to show that they have made efforts to recruit Canadian citizens or PR holders.

Has anyone gone through this process with their company where the company made recruitment efforts? If yes, I would appreciate if they can please share their experience/advise.