India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If you have applied under this category, lets connect here.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
i submitted my profile on 27th of November.

NG81

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Folks,

I am seeking for some details on OINP under Employer/Job Offer- Foreign worker category. I have a job offer from Canadian Company as I am working for them on work permit not needing an LMIA (Intra-company transfer with specialized knowledge).Do I need to get LMIA from employer? The application guide APPENDIX 3: checklist mentions as below

3.2 Other Documents (if applicable)
Copy of the positive LMIA letter including the LMIA number provided to you by your employer if you are currently employed or will be employed in Ontario on a work permit supported by an LMIA. This letter must include the LMIA number and the same NOC information as the position the employer is applying for.

Should I read the word above "If applicable" as "Optional"?
I do not want to apply ONIP by paying and later identify that it will be rejected due to not providing LMIA. Any guidance on this will be of great help. Thank you in advance.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi Folks,

I am seeking for some details on OINP under Employer/Job Offer- Foreign worker category. I have a job offer from Canadian Company as I am working for them on work permit not needing an LMIA (Intra-company transfer with specialized knowledge).Do I need to get LMIA from employer? The application guide APPENDIX 3: checklist mentions as below

3.2 Other Documents (if applicable)
Copy of the positive LMIA letter including the LMIA number provided to you by your employer if you are currently employed or will be employed in Ontario on a work permit supported by an LMIA. This letter must include the LMIA number and the same NOC information as the position the employer is applying for.

Should I read the word above "If applicable" as "Optional"?
I do not want to apply ONIP by paying and later identify that it will be rejected due to not providing LMIA. Any guidance on this will be of great help. Thank you in advance.
That's a tricky one..I suggest you post this question on other forums too.

Reactions: NG81