+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - SKILLED TRADE STREAM 2018

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hey buddy,

The reference doesn't need to be exact, it can be different words same meaning for duties and job title.

You don't need certificate or diploma compulsorily but it can be either of those. How I see it as is the employment requirements for this NOC job is:
  • On-the-job training may be provided.
  • Red Seal endorsement is also available to qualified bakers upon successful completion of the interprovincial Red Seal examination.
  • Trade certification is available, but voluntary, in Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, the Yukon, the Northwest Territories and Nunavut.
  • Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program for bakers or completion of a college or other program for bakers or several years of commercial baking experience is usually required.
  • Completion of secondary school is usually required.
So you should have at least one of these to make your case stronger. Nothing is compulsory but if you show something related to that field that would be great. Again not compulsory.

I applied under different NOC so not the right person to ask.
Hai friend
I working as a meat cutter in canada (6331). I created my EE profile on april 05/2019 and waiting for noi .I completed one year as a meat cutter. I dont have any trade certification. Still i s there any chance for getting an invitation under oinp skilled trades stream .
Please reply

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hai friend
I working as a meat cutter in canada (6331). I created my EE profile on april 05/2019 and waiting for noi .I completed one year as a meat cutter. I dont have any trade certification. Still i s there any chance for getting an invitation under oinp skilled trades stream .
Please reply
trade certification is not mandatory ,if it is not mandatory in the noc code

I believe it will be a draw within 2weeks for the oinp skill trade

good luck

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

BIJITIN.P.C

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Dear friend,
Do you have any idea on oinp invitation date for skilled trade. My noc is 6331 meat cutter. My crs score is 369 . Is that enough to get a noi from ontario. Is there any invitation coming in june. They had a draw on jan14 and may 21. So can i expect a draw for oinp invitation june. Please reply

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Dear friend,
Do you have any idea on oinp invitation date for skilled trade. My noc is 6331 meat cutter. My crs score is 369 . Is that enough to get a noi from ontario. Is there any invitation coming in june. They had a draw on jan14 and may 21. So can i expect a draw for oinp invitation june. Please reply
yes when i received my noi from Ontario ,my crs was 349

And actually there was a draw for oinp hcp stream on last Friday
I personally believe there will be a skill trade draw this week

Reactions: BIJITIN.P.C

Bhupinderalgon

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Thanks

Just ask them what is going on my eligibility Security and crimilty and the visa office as well
Any update on your application?
I’m still stuck at ip1 stage
I ordered gcms notes though...
Did u call them or ordered gcms notes to find out ur application status ??

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Any update on your application?
I’m still stuck at ip1 stage
I ordered gcms notes though...
Did u call them or ordered gcms notes to find out ur application status ??
i have done my landing 2 weeks ago

you case should not take you this kind of long time
Did you call cic?

Bhupinderalgon

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
i have done my landing 2 weeks ago

you case should not take you this kind of long time
Did you call cic?
I ordered gcms notes but haven’t received yet. I email them around the month ago, my background check wasn’t started.
I’m gonna call them today to see what they say.