+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - SKILLED TRADE STREAM 2018

Chloehuynh

Jul 24, 2018
Hey guys i got a email from visa officer about intent to refuse application. They gave me 30 days to submit my document. They said my duties didn’t match the noc code duties . Baker 6332. Any one can suggest something
HI,
I am planning to apply under OINP skill trades with the same NOC code as yours : 6332. Do you need a certificate of qualification for this NOC code? I dont think we need one as a baker but still want to check for sure.

monu429

Jan 12, 2018
HI,
I am planning to apply under OINP skill trades with the same NOC code as yours : 6332. Do you need a certificate of qualification for this NOC code? I dont think we need one as a baker but still want to check for sure.
No we don’t

Chloehuynh

Jul 24, 2018
I talked to HR department and they said my title on the contract is Prep cook but my duties and responsibilities are matched with the Noc code 6332: bakers. Unfortunately, they cannot change the contract and theybuse a title Prep Cook for most of the position in the kitchen but the duties is different. My plan is that my Executive Chef and General Managet will write a letter and put some words like: her job title is a perp cook but her duties and reaponsibilities relatived with the NOC code 6332. In addition, they will send me A Prep cook position description Form with my name on it ( it break down my duties and responsibilities in detail) along with the employment letter from HR which is pointed out my hours, job title as a Prep cook and duties/ responsibilities matched with NOC 6332.
Do you guys think it will work for OINP Skill Trades Stream?

bin2333

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
You will get an approval soon, its just because of Holidays !!
thanks and i hope so

and i forget to mention i have not received any inquiry

by the way,did anyones employer received phone call from oinp?

my layers said before i submitted my application it usually takes more than 2montgs