Dec 14, 2021
Hello Friends,
Please l need advise
My Journey so far:
NOI: October 6th 2021
Submitted: October 20th
Nominated: November 29th
ITA: December 10th 2021

My international Passport is expiring April 10, 2022. Do l get a renewal before submitting PR documents which may take 6 to 8 weeks to process here in Nigeria or is there a better way to approach this?
Wow the nomination was fast from the timelines

Reactions: Jmide

SreAK

Oct 9, 2021
Hi all, please help..it's urgent.

My spouse (primary applicant) received the below email from OINP. His passport is issued with a complete name in the "Given Name" section, leaving the "Surname" section blank. We are worried that this will be an issue during ITA. Please help me understand what should we do next? 1. Reissue his passport with "Given name" in "Surname"? Or Keep the current passport as it is and write an LOE when we receive ITA?

FYI, all his documents including the IELTS result has the first name as "Anandh" & Family name as "blank". He does not have a Family name or Surname in any of his documents.

This email is to inform you that we have changed your name to match your passport. As such, please note that your name now appears as “N/A Anandh,” i.e.:

First name: “N/A”

Last name: “Anandh”

This change will also affect the login to the OINP e-Filing Portal. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Jmide

Oct 16, 2021
Hi, can you please let me know if the additional 600 points is automatically added to your profile or if you had to do something? For some reason although i have been nominated and I have accepted it but my points have not changed so not sure if i should do something
I did not do any thing additional.
The 600 points was automatically added.
I think you should do them a mail or webform

Reactions: mimi234
Dec 15, 2021
Hello,

My name is Gunkaran and I am having trouble with my Canadian immigration. Can you folks help me with my inquiry?

My CRS score was 475 and I got NOI from Ontario on 27th October 2021 in Tech Draw. First of all my EE profile shows, I am single but I got married and in the OINP portal I filled my current details and showed myself as married.

Secondly, I submitted my file to ONe-key (OINP) Portal on 27th November 2021 and as you know they take 60 days for processing. It means I will get an answer on 26th January 2022. With respect to that, I might get ITA from EE either on the draw that will be on 21st January 2022 if my file gets processed early otherwise on 4th February 2022 draw. So the problem here is my IELTS is getting expired on 31st January 2022.

Now you know my situation and my questions to you are
1. Will it impact my file as after getting NOI from Ontario, I am updating/ filling in details as a married man.
2. Will I have to appear for IELTS again or the older test results will work.
3. If I have to appear for IELTS again will I have to get CLB 9 again or CLD 8 will work. Kindly revert to this

Dec 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

I know that knowing other peoples timelines helped me, so please see mine below, I wish everyone good luck. :)

NOI received from OINP: 06 Oct 21
Profile submitted: 11 Oct 21
Moved to assessment: 28 Oct 21
Moved to DIP: 01 Nov 21
Nomination received: 29 Nov 21 (it takes 24hrs for the 600 pts to be added, so will probably show up on my profile tomorrow).

All the best x
What’s NOI?
Pls write complete abbreviations

Jmide

Oct 16, 2021
NOI received from OINP: 06 Oct 21
Profile submitted: 20 Oct 21
Moved to assessment: 20 Oct 21
Moved to DIP: 23 Oct 21
Nomination received: 29 Nov 21
ITA - 10 Dec 2021

Jmide

Oct 16, 2021
Hi People,
Please can anyone with PPR through Provincial nomination post his or her timeline.
Just to have a rough idea.
Thank you

Cake111

Dec 11, 2021
have a question here and I am really stressed out can someone please response me
For my primary code the experience is full one year and falls within five years however
For secondary noc code there is a gap of one year and the experience falls in last 10 years
I just wanted to ask shall I include it since with primary I’m only standing on 455 and with secondary it’s 478

babyshamini14

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi everyone, here is my timeline for OINP human capital stream.
Discussions in this forum helped me a lot, maybe my experience comes useful to someone else too:

EE (FSW) profile created: 16-Feb-2021
NOI received from OINP: 27-July-2021
NOC: 0211 engineering management​
Profile submitted: 06-Sep-2021
Moved to assessment: 01-Oct-2021
Moved to DiP: 15-Oct-2021
Letter of intent to Refuse received: 12-Nov-2021
Response submitted via email: 15-Nov-2021

(The reason for this letter was my accepted work history was 1 month short of the required 1 year full time. It was due to the fault of my own and my sloppy reading of the instruction. As I thought date of submission of EE profile will be considered to calculate that 1 year and not that of OINP. I also hadn't included my part-time work in the same job while studying outside Canada. I wrote a letter, explained my misperceptions in both parts, and included a new letter from my former employer explaining my part-time work history as well.)

Status went back to DiP from 'awaiting information': 16-Nov-2021
Nomination received in EE profile and reflected in OINP portal: 25-Nov-2021
Nomination accepted and points received on the same day.

Thanks and best wishes for you all.
Hi, may i know ur crs score pls

Jmide

Oct 16, 2021
Hi People,
Please can anyone with PPR through Provincial nomination post his or her timeline.
Just to have a rough idea.
Thank you.