+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

bearcat

Nov 11, 2021
If Ontario accepts a reference letter and does not indicate a NOC mismatch, does it mean IRCC will also accept it?
Or is it possible IRCC gives a different verdict?

Khibaby

Jan 13, 2022
Please i got Ontario nomination yesterday for NOC3012- Nurse, I have RN and RM and not B.Sc. Please will RN and RM be accepted

satyam_shivam

May 12, 2018
@Navrattan

Thank you so much for this, I am so grateful for this.

That is scary, I have an IQAS ECA and there is nothing in OINP update about IQAS authorization procedure. I wonder if I am the only one here with IQAS ECA :|
Hello @alizaidi , may i request you to share what did you do to authorize IQAS to share your ECA with OINP? It will of immense help as i am starting to submit the application.

skuva999

Jan 15, 2022
Hey guys,

My NOC, experience, education, and so on are a fit for who they invite for Human Capitals Stream, but my score is just a tiny bit HIGHER than the band they invite. So I don't get invited, and I can't get an FSW invitation either (today nobody can). That sounds a bit unjust. What do you think can be done about it? Including my wife in the application on EE makes the score is too low. I thought of excluding some of the work experience from the application, but it doesn't help. So, I've run out of thoughts. Any idea how I could get selected?

Desiboy2022

Jan 5, 2022
Hey guys,

My NOC, experience, education, and so on are a fit for who they invite for Human Capitals Stream, but my score is just a tiny bit HIGHER than the band they invite. So I don't get invited, and I can't get an FSW invitation either (today nobody can). That sounds a bit unjust. What do you think can be done about it? Including my wife in the application on EE makes the score is too low. I thought of excluding some of the work experience from the application, but it doesn't help. So, I've run out of thoughts. Any idea how I could get selected?
My understanding is Ontario will pick you if they need your NOC, the whole game here is about your NOC code. Just wait and watch

Thanks

manideol06

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
Hi everyone, here is my timeline for OINP human capital stream.
Discussions in this forum helped me a lot, maybe my experience comes useful to someone else too:

EE (FSW) profile created: 16-Feb-2021
NOI received from OINP: 27-July-2021
NOC: 0211 engineering management​
Profile submitted: 06-Sep-2021
Moved to assessment: 01-Oct-2021
Moved to DiP: 15-Oct-2021
Letter of intent to Refuse received: 12-Nov-2021
Response submitted via email: 15-Nov-2021

(The reason for this letter was my accepted work history was 1 month short of the required 1 year full time. It was due to the fault of my own and my sloppy reading of the instruction. As I thought date of submission of EE profile will be considered to calculate that 1 year and not that of OINP. I also hadn't included my part-time work in the same job while studying outside Canada. I wrote a letter, explained my misperceptions in both parts, and included a new letter from my former employer explaining my part-time work history as well.)

Status went back to DiP from 'awaiting information': 16-Nov-2021
Nomination received in EE profile and reflected in OINP portal: 25-Nov-2021
Nomination accepted and points received on the same day.

Thanks and best wishes for you all.
so you get nomination or still waiting ?

skuva999

Jan 15, 2022
My understanding is Ontario will pick you if they need your NOC, the whole game here is about your NOC code. Just wait and watch

Thanks
They pick my NOC, but I'm not within the score band they choose. E.g. they pick always people with 462-468 points, while I'm at 470, and it's always lower than what I have. The question is how to get inside the band.

singhno

Jan 12, 2022
They pick my NOC, but I'm not within the score band they choose. E.g. they pick always people with 462-468 points, while I'm at 470, and it's always lower than what I have. The question is how to get inside the band.
you cant do it unless you already have a lower score or you had a high score to begin with. I had 488 and ive reduced it to 467 by removing sibling points and retaking ielts to score lower bands

skuva999

Jan 15, 2022
you cant do it unless you already have a lower score or you had a high score to begin with. I had 488 and ive reduced it to 467 by removing sibling points and retaking ielts to score lower bands
Retaking IELTS for lower bands sounds like a madness! :) Though I can clearly see your point.