+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

nik2021

Oct 4, 2021
Assessment.
Dated 24th, 22nd Aug got the nomination. Dated 31st Aug assessment started on 4th October.
Thanks for the update. Just to double check you are in for HCP stream ? IF yes did you mean to say you got nomination on 27th July and your application went to assessment on 4th October ?

akd19

Aug 6, 2021
Thanks for the update. Just to double check you are in for HCP stream ? IF yes did you mean to say you got nomination on 27th July and your application went to assessment on 4th October ?
NOI 27th July HCP
I cannot check my progress, I have hired a authorised representative for my file. I get information over phone fortnightly.
4th October assessment started date is of a person who submitted file on 31st August. My file was submitted on 26th Aug Canadian time.

nik2021

Oct 4, 2021
NOI 27th July HCP
I cannot check my progress, I have hired a authorised representative for my file. I get information over phone fortnightly.
4th October assessment started date is of a person who submitted file on 31st August. My file was submitted on 26th Aug Canadian time.
Aah makes sense. I submitted on 8th sep, I might be wrong but may be timelines have some thing to do with dates the profiles are being submitted along with complexities of cases of course . Hoping for an update soon.

Reactions: akd19

akd19

Aug 6, 2021
Aah makes sense. I submitted on 8th sep, I might be wrong but may be timelines have some thing to do with dates the profiles are being submitted along with complexities of cases of course . Hoping for an update soon.
I think most of the applicants submit their file after 25 to 30 days or receiving NOI. Hence, post 20th August number of files submitted will be very high.

Reactions: Lc4life and nik2021

v2hacker

Dec 3, 2018
Hi Guys I have a query, I have recently changed my job effective from 1st September, and my last day in the previous organization was on 16th August 2021. Do I need to add this new job in my EE profile, as getting a reference letter from here will be quite tricky considering I am new in this job. Any inputs will be useful.

Thanks
Hi similar query can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

nidip

Oct 7, 2021
Hi

I submitted my profile on 20th September in Express Entry Pool and I received NOI from Ontario for Human capital stream yesterday.
My score is 467. Now I was checking the previous cutoffs for Ontario as well as for Federal.
The cut off for Ontario has been between 454-468 whereas it is marginally higher for Federal. I do not understand why should one go for Ontario Provincial Nomination when there is a little difference between the cut offs(Given that there is an additional fees involved). Am I missing something here ?
Also in case I move ahead with Provincial , for proof of funds : can we show stocks/mutual funds as proof of funds or the funds have to be available in your bank statement.

Sorry for the long query but could not find answers to the above.

Thanks

akd19

Aug 6, 2021
There hasn’t been any open draw since Dec 2020. People getting PNP are considering themselves very lucky now. Some are deliberately reducing their score to get into OINP crs bracket (like removing spouse IELTS score).

For POF I was advised to keep money in bank account. However, Some people did get through by showing FD. MF might not be acceptable as they are subjected to market fluctuations.

nik2021

Oct 4, 2021
Thanks - so it took over a month to move from Submitted to assessment?
Did you try to reach out to Ontario during this period?

Good luck with the pending results, wishing you get nominated soon!
Hi Gaurav,
Has there been an update on your profile. I got NOI on 27th July as well and submitted application on 8th Sep. Getting anxious here.
Thanks

Canadapr1992

Apr 13, 2020
Hi Guys, Can you help on my status
Outlander - PNP Outland(OINP)
NOC
: 1112
PCC Countries: 1
AOR: August 19, 2021
Application Status - Submitted.

Please advise if I should contact the IRCC or should I wait?