+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Thanks - so it took over a month to move from Submitted to assessment?
Did you try to reach out to Ontario during this period?

Good luck with the pending results, wishing you get nominated soon!
I kept sending them emails from 16th August. Never got any reply to those emails since I was kind of pushing them to assess my application. Finally I sent one last email on 16th Sep and just gave up. Luckily that was the day they decided to start processing my application (or maybe they just wanted me to stop irritating them, who knows). Now waiting to see how long my application will stay in DIP. Fingers crossed. I am truly exhausted and tired of waiting at this point.

Tarun1306

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi to all Members.your expert advice is needed.

I have got nomination from Ontario in my Express Entry profile with non Accompanying spouse .My score after accepting nomination will be 1059(459+600).I have a couple of queries in this regard.

a) Can I now add my spouse as accompanying .If yes,at what stage if will be safe to add accompanying spouse.?

b)Will IRCC re-calculate crs with spouse Accompanying after reducing 600 points and check whether the score is within oinp cut off draw range ..

Or

It will calculate crs on the basis of round of invitation of PNP draw whose cut off I assume will be 750 and then as well my score 1044 will still be sufficient?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Hi to all Members.your expert advice is needed.

I have got nomination from Ontario in my Express Entry profile with non Accompanying spouse .My score after accepting nomination will be 1059(459+600).I have a couple of queries in this regard.

a) Can I now add my spouse as accompanying .If yes,at what stage if will be safe to add accompanying spouse.?

b)Will IRCC re-calculate crs with spouse Accompanying after reducing 600 points and check whether the score is within oinp cut off draw range ..

Or

It will calculate crs on the basis of round of invitation of PNP draw whose cut off I assume will be 750 and then as well my score 1044 will still be sufficient?
Do not complicate your application, add your spouse when you are sure you have been granted permanent residency .If you add Her now it might complicate your application and ircc might decide to recalculate your score.

Last edited:

Nikhil1824

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi Guys I have a query, I have recently changed my job effective from 1st September, and my last day in the previous organization was on 16th August 2021. Do I need to add this new job in my EE profile, as getting a reference letter from here will be quite tricky considering I am new in this job. Any inputs will be useful.

Thanks

April@

Apr 27, 2021
Hi all, May I check the people receive the invitation from ONIP PNP program is all inside Canada ? Do people outside Canada receive invitation during pandemic?

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
NOI 27 july 2021
Submitted 11 Aug 2021
Assessment 16 Sep 2021
ADR 20 Sep 2021
ADR completed 21 SEP 2021
DIP 21 Sep 2021

Will update on final status!
APPROVED SEP 30 2021

Very thankful for this end to the long wait( though I wish OINP had given their decision in time for the PNP draw yesterday)!
My best to all the others waiting for a decision, the approvals are going to come soon.

nik2021

Oct 4, 2021
Thanks - Please do update when you are able to check your status.
Are you talking about the info on the system update on August 27th?
I doubt that has anything to do with our application submission.

Seems like they haven't processed anyone who has submitted after August25th for PNP yet, they are probably getting to it.
Just an assumption, I could be wrong.
Received NOI on 27th July
Application Submitted : 8th Sep

Status is still in submitted. Gaurav have you contacted OINP yet ?