+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Daisyl&

Jun 11, 2021
Urgent please..
Hello everyone,
I got ADR today and income tax statement was requested as mandatory and i just found out that my employer has not been filing taxes.
Please has anyone gone through this?
How do i go about it?

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Hi Everyone, we received our Ontario PNP approval yesterday, however we spotted two issues with the PNP letter

1) My wife is the primary applicant and all the notifications regarding our Express Entry and PNP invite she has been receiving on her email id, however the email id mentioned on the PNP approval letter was that of mine (secondary applicant)

2) The date of receiving the letter was mentioned as 15th June 2021 whereas we have received the approval on 14th June 2021

We feel these are errors from their end but can anyone help us with what can we do in this situation and also if something similar has happened to any of the members, please let us know your experience.

Thank you in advance.

hanzrae2013

May 28, 2021
Has anyone added spouse to theIr application after receiving Nomination from Ontario?
how would that influence the PR application process
Can you please share an update on the status of your application? Did you add spouse after receiving nomination from Ontario?

hamburger

May 24, 2021
@rajkamalmohanram I need help regarding ECA Authorization (for OINP). I received an invitation for Ontario NOI HCP yesterday. I need clarity Re: ECA Authorization. WES ECA documents are already authorized to be accessed by OINP last month i.e. May.

Since the request for ECA authorization to OINP was done before receiving the invitation, do I need to trigger the new request again after receiving the fresh invitation of NOI or the earlier authorization would work here?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
@rajkamalmohanram I need help regarding ECA Authorization (for OINP). I received an invitation for Ontario NOI HCP yesterday. I need clarity Re: ECA Authorization. WES ECA documents are already authorized to be accessed by OINP last month i.e. May.

Since the request for ECA authorization to OINP was done before receiving the invitation, do I need to trigger the new request again after receiving the fresh invitation of NOI or the earlier authorization would work here?
Well as long you are sure that OINP has been authorized to receive a copy of your ECA report, you can simply submit the email from WES that shows this as proof AFAIK. At least that's what we did back in the day.

You can check with someone that applied more recently to see if anything has changed.

Reactions: hamburger

Nick046

Feb 14, 2019
Hello everyone !!!

I have a query if anyone has gone through the same then please help.

my wife applied express entry spouse not accompanying with a score of 463 and after few months we got an Notification of interest ( from Ontario immigrant nominee program (OINP)

since I was not accompanying she applied the OINP with the same and she got the nomination that is 600 points meanwhile her profile became Ineligible due to IELTS. She re appeared for ielts and go L8, R7, W6.5, S7 and her score came to know 396.

so now the score is 996 and she got the invitation and now she wants to add me in her express entry profile and if we recalculate the score it’s coming to 970 and the cutoff was 760.

we are bit worried what if the profile gets rejected if she adds me as from the start she has mentioned spouse non accompanying jus for the higher score.

chandra91

May 3, 2021
@rajkamalmohanram You have mentioned all the steps precisely and well documented, kudos to your efforts !
Question regarding education history in OINP:
I have evaluated my masters degree alone through WES and my EE profile doesn’t have Bachelors degree information as well.
When submitting for OINP, is it sufficient to proceed with masters degree alone ? If so, where should I mention my bachelors degree ? And do I need to upload the transcripts of my bachelors degree ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
@rajkamalmohanram You have mentioned all the steps precisely and well documented, kudos to your efforts !
Question regarding education history in OINP:
I have evaluated my masters degree alone through WES and my EE profile doesn’t have Bachelors degree information as well.
When submitting for OINP, is it sufficient to proceed with masters degree alone ? If so, where should I mention my bachelors degree ? And do I need to upload the transcripts of my bachelors degree ?
If you have an ECA evaluation that shows that your degree is equivalent to a Masters degree in Canada (Canadian equivalency = Masters), then it is generally sufficient if you provide the details of your Masters degree alone.

The process I've written is 6 years old so you might want to check with your peers to see what they did in this situation.

chandra91

May 3, 2021
If you have an ECA evaluation that shows that your degree is equivalent to a Masters degree in Canada (Canadian equivalency = Masters), then it is generally sufficient if you provide the details of your Masters degree alone.

The process I've written is 6 years old so you might want to check with your peers to see what they did in this situation.
Thanks for the prompt response bro !

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Amiz

Star Member
Jan 28, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,
OINP - Outland Applicant (India)
AOR - 8th Aug’20
Biometrics - 25 Feb’21
Medicals expired - 20 June’21
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
No update… Last update was of biometric update.
Earlier, Till 21stJune’2021 my profile used to show - Medical passed on 22 Sep’20 but now it is showing you do not need a medical exam.. What does that mean? Is there some progress in my file?
Should i raise a web form? Or just wait for any update from IRCC?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Urgent please..
Hello everyone,
I got ADR today and income tax statement was requested as mandatory and i just found out that my employer has not been filing taxes.
Please has anyone gone through this?
How do i go about it?
hello daisy, did you initially submit a payslip and what did you do about this issue please?

Last edited:

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021

I also received an invitation from OINP on the 23rd of June and did WES authorization the next day. I submitted my application on the 30th and it was moved to assessment on 14 July.
The thing is, whether you authorize WES for a duplicate report to be sent to OINP before or after you receive NOI, OINP will receive the duplicate report electronically while verifying your record from their database.
So, if you have already authorized WES, no need to contact them again or upload any letter.
What is your current status?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I also received an invitation from OINP on the 23rd of June and did WES authorization the next day. I submitted my application on the 30th and it was moved to assessment on 14 July.
The thing is, whether you authorize WES for a duplicate report to be sent to OINP before or after you receive NOI, OINP will receive the duplicate report electronically while verifying your record from their database.
So, if you have already authorized WES, no need to contact them again or upload any letter.
What is your current status?
Hello, please what document did you submit for proof of compensation? Did you include tax document?