+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I also received an invitation from OINP on the 23rd of June and did WES authorization the next day. I submitted my application on the 30th and it was moved to assessment on 14 July.
The thing is, whether you authorize WES for a duplicate report to be sent to OINP before or after you receive NOI, OINP will receive the duplicate report electronically while verifying your record from their database.
So, if you have already authorized WES, no need to contact them again or upload any letter.
What is your current status?
hi Maduka, what documents did you submit for proof of compensation and did you include tax documents?

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Hello, please what document did you submit for proof of compensation? Did you include tax document?
No tax document. What I submitted was a letter confirming my annual salary. The letter was more like a proof of compensation.
I haven’t received any ADR ever since my application moved to assessment, OINP already confirmed that my application was complete.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
hi Maduka, what documents did you submit for proof of compensation and did you include tax documents?
Okay , I was a bit concerned because I only want to submit my payslips for proof of compensation and I was thinking maybe they will require proof of tax also.thank you for replying.

Reactions: Maduka

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
I sure will,thanks a lot. How long did it take OINP to confirm that your application is complete though?
It took like 14 days. Same day my application moved to assessment.
You need to check this message from your OINP e-filling portal days after submission because you won’t get an email for this.
Although, I got a red icon beside my file number but on clicking on the red icon, I saw the message of completeness. I was confused at first but when I contacted OINP, I got a reply that my application was complete and no need to upload any information or documents. So, the next day I checked my application I saw a blue icon.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
It took like 14 days. Same day my application moved to assessment.
You need to check this message from your OINP e-filling portal days after submission because you won’t get an email for this.
Although, I got a red icon beside my file number but on clicking on the red icon, I saw the message of completeness. I was confused at first but when I contacted OINP, I got a reply that my application was complete and no need to upload any information or documents. So, the next day I checked my application I saw a blue icon.
Okay, great information!

Reactions: Maduka

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Guys, My timeline has changed.
NOC: 1111 (Outland)
NOI: June 23rd
Submitted: June 30th
Assessment: July 14th
DIP: 20th July
ADR: 20th July (15 days to upload document)
Nomination: Nil