+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Arash.g

Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys.
Need an urgent advice on my POF letter.
For OINP program, since they need 3 months of bank account activity, i have asked my bank to print all transactions of my account during this period. but my balance is not always more than the minimum required fund. lets say fluctuating between 60% to 70% of required Fund for most of the days.and 4 days before demanding the bank letter i Sold my Golds and deposited a huge money made it almost 300% of the required fund.
1-would it be a problem if my balance during the 3-month and therefor my average is lower than the MIN required fund?
2- should i Explain in My LOE the reason behind depositing the huge money at the end of the period , demonstrating that its not a gift or sth?

Pbooracricko

Apr 15, 2020
Hello , I have some important queries on work experience certificate, #noc_2174 matching, salary related stuffs. Please contact me at preranatalukdar26@gmail.com or whatsapp me at 6003565934 or please Dm. Its very urgent as I need to file my application. Alternatively, if possible kindly provide me with you contact details so that I can contact you. Thanks!

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
There is nothing to accept, you either apply within the 45 day deadline or you don't. Your current EE profile will be excluded from any future draws but not sure about a new EE profile.
@seadrag0n are you sure that a profile which has received a NOI but not used it will be excluded in future OINP draws? I contacted them and they reassured me of the opposite, but maybe in practice it's different?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
@seadrag0n are you sure that a profile which has received a NOI but not used it will be excluded in future OINP draws? I contacted them and they reassured me of the opposite, but maybe in practice it's different?
Yes!! The profile will be excluded from future rounds .
I am also not sure about new EE profile but i think a new profile might get it as we are recognized by our UIC/EE profile number .

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Yes!! The profile will be excluded from future rounds .
I am also not sure about new EE profile but i think a new profile might get it as we are recognized by our UIC/EE profile number .
@seadrag0n is this exclusion published somewhere on the OINP website or have you observed this in practice?

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Yes !!!
I have observed it in practice!!
Aside that, you might have misunderstood the response OINP gave when they said they will invite you in future rounds
@Issygn The employee I spoke with on the phone was very clear that it happens all the time and it's nothing to worry about, it's more possible that it's something they're not aware of either, because she didn't leave any room for misunderstanding.

Is there a solution to this? Do you think a new EE profile would be enough or do I have to create a new IRCC account to receive a new NOI?

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
@seadrag0n is this exclusion published somewhere on the OINP website or have you observed this in practice?
I read that many people faced this problem here on this forum, they waited till the last day to apply but didn't receive ITA and their NOI also expired, they didn't receive the NOI in the subsequent draws. They don't share such information and it is not clear whether they just exclude EE profile or they save identifiable information like a passport number and exclude the person all together.
@Issygn The employee I spoke with on the phone was very clear that it happens all the time and it's nothing to worry about, it's more possible that it's something they're not aware of either, because she didn't leave any room for misunderstanding.

Is there a solution to this? Do you think a new EE profile would be enough or do I have to create a new IRCC account to receive a new NOI?
What is your NOC and CRS?

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020

I have seen several cases and the only solution is to create a new Profile because OINP will keep track of your former profile. But again, the Tech draw might not happen again this year as slots left for OINP is that of HCP stream. So check your options and decide .
in my best opinion, i would advice that you proceed with that which you have at hand and not wait for the future which you can’t control!!

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
I read that many people faced this problem here on this forum, they waited till the last day to apply but didn't receive ITA and their NOI also expired, they didn't receive the NOI in the subsequent draws. They don't share such information and it is not clear whether they just exclude EE profile or they save identifiable information like a passport number and exclude the person all together.
Without them having applied for a nomination using the NOI (even on the last day), right?

What is your NOC and CRS?
2174 and 465

I have seen several cases and the only solution is to create a new Profile because OINP will keep track of your former profile. But again, the Tech draw might not happen again this year as slots left for OINP is that of HCP stream. So check your options and decide .
in my best opinion, i would advice that you proceed with that which you have at hand and not wait for the future which you can’t control!!
Unfortunately I don't think I can use this NOI because my foreign language test results were not accurate in the EE application when I received it. So I can probably keep my existing IRCC profile and only withdraw the old EE application and create a new one, right?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Without them having applied for a nomination using the NOI (even on the last day), right?

2174 and 465

Unfortunately I don't think I can use this NOI because my foreign language test results were not accurate in the EE application when I received it. So I can probably keep my existing IRCC profile and only withdraw the old EE application and create a new one, right?
Correct, they didn't apply even on the last and didn't receive ITA also because of high cut-off.