+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Great
Also since I have received NOI, do I need to submit medical now
Or just the documents related to questions asked in the application?
And for the full passport pages
All the passport pages after I turned 18?
Or the current passport I have which is valid till 2025?
No medical required for OINP...Its required while applying for PR
Current passport is suffice

Reactions: Yumna

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
I've received OINP NOI (where I'm guessing age of funds does not matter)
For POF, half the funds are in my non accompanying spouse's individual (NOT JOINT) bank account. .
Can I get that amount transferred to my account and show the cumulative amount as POF. This way I don't need to worry about creating a gift deed etc.
Or should I get a gift deed from her ?
Or will a #NOC (claiming access to her account) from her be sufficient ?
Or is there any other way?
Kindly suggest.
For Fund held by spouse (single A/c) , NOC from spouse (whether accompanying or not) is always better

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
If my CRS score becomes lower than the score I had when I received OINP NOI by the time I apply (FSWP HCP Tech), am I still allowed to apply? What if it gets lower than the CRS threshold of the OINP draw I received my invite in?

This would be partly because of age and a slightly lower newer IELTS score.

Last edited:

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
If my CRS score becomes lower than the score I had when I received OINP NOI by the time I apply (FSWP HCP Tech), am I still allowed to apply? What if it gets lower than the CRS threshold of the OINP draw I received my invite in?

This would be partly because of age and a slightly lower newer IELTS score.
At OINP NOI, your CRS is locked and AGE is not a criteria for OINP , hence no effect on OINP application
For ITA for PR , you need to meet Minimum Eligibility Criteria (MEC) at all times

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
At OINP NOI, your CRS is locked and AGE is not a criteria for OINP , hence no effect on OINP application
For ITA for PR , you need to meet Minimum Eligibility Criteria (MEC) at all times
Thank you for the reply. I suppose a deterioration in my IELTS score wouldn't matter either for applying to OINP, as long as I stayed above its minimum requirements?

In case my latest IELTS exam's date is after the NOI (but before the OINP application), will I be asked to submit the older test scores as well?

Last edited:

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hi Guys, I am going through the requirements of OINP work experience.

I have two experiences

1) JOB till 2014 - 3 years experience

For this job, I have an employer reference letter as per IRCC prescribed format. I saw in addition to this, OINP has also mentioned other requirements such as proof of payments. and payslips. This must be very difficult for me to procure. Is all this information other than employer reference letter necessary for OINP?

Please advise what minimum information is sufficient to convince OINP of valid work experience. I faced a lot of difficulty in getting 1st experience letter from the previous employer and getting additional information might be a nightmare

2) For current job, I am planning to not go for an employer reference letter and obtain notarised letter from the supervisor. What information should I prepare for IRCC in this regard. Please advise

standard001

Jul 27, 2020
can someone please advice or confirm if Executive MBA done from University of Toronto or from Ontario, will be considered under OINP [Masters Graduate Programme] ?

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of compensation. When we upload first and last month's salary slips should both have the same amount? Will there be a problem if both differ due to salary increments?

Appreciate anyone's help. TIA :)

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi All,

I have a question about OINP employment details. In my express entry profile, I am claiming points for 3 years of experience without my current employment. However, in my OINP application, they are requesting me to detail employment history for past 10 years and attach a resume. Clearly, in my resume, I am going to have y current work. In addition to this, in my current work, employer mentioned that they can't give me an experience letter as that is against their policy.

My question is should I mention my current work experience in the OINP application? OR keep OINP application same as Express Entry profile work experience (without current employment)? If I don't mention, should I have an LOE? Please advice. Thanks in advance!

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hello Guys,

I have a question regarding proof of compensation. When we upload first and last month's salary slips should both have the same amount? Will there be a problem if both differ due to salary increments?

Appreciate anyone's help. TIA :)
I think it is OK to have differing salary between first and last month's as the officers will understand that salary increments are a common case in most of the companies. In my opinion, you're totally fine to submit your salary slips. Good Luck!

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hi guys
I have a concern regarding POF
My salary usually gets delayed for one or two months and then it get transferred altogether.
Will this be a problem?
Would the LOE be enough to provide the reason as its how my company works.
PleAse help