+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
For OINP or EE, Do I need get the latest reference letters from old employers again with latest dates? As I already got them when I got relieved from them(couple of years back) and if yes then because of covid it will be really hard to contact them.

Though from the current employer I’ll get the latest one.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
For OINP or EE, Do I need get the latest reference letters from old employers again with latest dates? As I already got them when I got relieved from them(couple of years back) and if yes then because of covid it will be really hard to contact them.

You need the most recent of all your documents.
When did you create your EE profile?

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
You need the most recent of all your documents.
When did you create your EE profile?
Hey thanks for replying! How can it be recent I already left that job 2 years back and at the time of relieving I asked for reference letter and they provided it at the same time, getting a new one from them will be an issue in this covid situation

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
January 2020.
I am sorry, you can’t accept two PNP nomination at the same time. OINP is faster so i will advice that you check your timeline for SINP to be sure when your nomination will be ready.

you will have to reject one if you must have to.
You have at least 45 days to respond to your OINP LOI so give it time and check which will be faster for for you.

OINP is also expansive but Ontario is a magnificent place to be when compared with other provinces

so make your choice

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
That shouldn’t be a problem.
OINP are quite lenient and they will understand your situation if you submit it with an explanation.
I will however advice you to get the most recent documents before your ITA in order not to delay the processing time when you finally get your ITA
Hey thanks for replying! How can it be recent I already left that job 2 years back and at the time of relieving I asked for reference letter and they provided it at the same time, getting a new one from them will be an issue in this covid situation

olamitosayo

Jun 11, 2019
I am sorry, you can’t accept two PNP nomination at the same time. OINP is faster so i will advice that you check your timeline for SINP to be sure when your nomination will be ready.

you will have to reject one if you must have to.
You have at least 45 days to respond to your OINP LOI so give it time and check which will be faster for for you.

OINP is also expansive but Ontario is a magnificent place to be when compared with other provinces

so make your choice
Thanks for the response. I hope having accepted ITA from SINP will not deny me nomination from Ontario since they will ask if I have received ITA from any other province.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP

No Need of Reference letter for past work experience. Submit as many documents as possible from the following:
  1. Joining/Offer Letter
  2. Resignation Letter/Work Experience Certificate
  3. Form-16/ITRs
  4. Salary Slips
  5. Bank Statements showing atleast 1st and last month's salary from the organisation
  6. Full & Final Settlement letter

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi,
I need an urgent advice/suggestion. I have applied for OINP and received my ITA, now i am in the process of submitting my documents. I am being asked to give a valid reason why my husband is not accompanying me?
In case someone has gone through the similar situation, please suggest would could be a good reason which would be acceptable.
State truthfully whatever your situation is.