+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi,
Today i was checking my account and I no longer see the progress bar. Is it normal , is it happened with any one of you?
Please let me know. Thanks

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Guys my case,

I got OINP NOI on may 13th, but due to pandemic, I couldn't apply passport for my 1.5 yrs kid. What to do in this case? I am not sure, if I could get one within 45 days for my kid, and I feel its not safe to visit office n other things to get passport done.

ra_di07

Nov 30, 2017
Hello Members, I received OINP NOI on 13th May. After reading the threads its being mentioned that it was for CEC. However, as per my Federal EE profile, I did not meet CEC criteria since I worked in Ontario till 2016 for 3 years and hence its more than 3 years of my CEC. While filling the online portal for OINP, shall i select the application category as CEC or FSW as the letter did not mention that I have been approached for FSW or CEC ? Please suggest.
Thanks for your support.

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello Members, I received OINP NOI on 13th May. After reading the threads its being mentioned that it was for CEC. However, as per my Federal EE profile, I did not meet CEC criteria since I worked in Ontario till 2016 for 3 years and hence its more than 3 years of my CEC. While filling the online portal for OINP, shall i select the application category as CEC or FSW as the letter did not mention that I have been approached for FSW or CEC ? Please suggest.
Thanks for your support.
Hi. It seems we don’t qualify for cec. I m on the same boat. My duration was till 2015 at Canada

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Thanks for your support.
You should email OINP and ask if you can apply under FSW since you already received NOI. How did you receive NOI if your EE profile did not meet CEC criteria? Are you claiming points for your Canadian experience?

Reactions: ra_di07

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
You should email OINP and ask if you can apply under FSW since you already received NOI. How did you receive NOI if your EE profile did not meet CEC criteria? Are you claiming points for your Canadian experience?
Hey come on. It’s not cec class. They invited people with Canadian experince, neednot be cec. As Hcp can apply thru fsw as well.

Reactions: ra_di07