+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Em1234

Feb 11, 2020
Hello,

I had a question regarding the work history documents:
1. In the work history documents the reference letter from all previous employer is given as mandatory. Do I need to submit the reference letter from my current organization too? Will they not suspect you leaving the job or something..

Indispensable

May 17, 2019
Good day all. I submitted my application with OINP since September 2019. My status has been on decision in progress since November. It's almost 5months now without nomination despite sending like 3 emails. Are there people here with same issues? . kindly reach out. Thanks

Him292

Sep 10, 2018
Hello All

my CRS score is 465 and I dont think current score is gonna come down soon close to mine.

I've got a NOI from OINP in Human Capital stream and lodged my file on 6th Feb this year... Anybody has any idea by what time I'll get any response from the CIC ???

The problem is, my WP had expired and I applied for an extension (BWP) but due to the fact that I didnt receive an ITA within time, thats why I got rejected... Now I am on a restoration period and deciding which path to take on from here.... Anybody with any good suggestions here, please advise !!

KK_THE_GREAT

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi All,

new member to this thread. I have received NOI from Ontario on 13th Feb.

I have a doubt regarding work experience.
My NOC is 0124 and I have total of 7 years of experience

4 months in an HR firm ( for which I have not collected reference letter and I do not wish to claim point for this as it is not relevant to my NOC)
2 years and 3 months in a company 2 ( for which I have desired reference letter and I am claiming points)
3 years and 9 months in another company 3 ( for which I have desired reference letter and I am claiming points)
and 4 months in current company ( even if it is relevant to my NOC I do not wish to claim points for this as I do not want to inform my current employer about my canada dreams)

so is it necessary to show work experience of current employees for OINP? or can I skip it?

Please advice. Thanks in Advance.

Reactions: Aruntocanada

Aruntocanada

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi All,

new member to this thread. I have received NOI from Ontario on 13th Feb.

I have a doubt regarding work experience.
My NOC is 0124 and I have total of 7 years of experience

4 months in an HR firm ( for which I have not collected reference letter and I do not wish to claim point for this as it is not relevant to my NOC)
2 years and 3 months in a company 2 ( for which I have desired reference letter and I am claiming points)
3 years and 9 months in another company 3 ( for which I have desired reference letter and I am claiming points)
and 4 months in current company ( even if it is relevant to my NOC I do not wish to claim points for this as I do not want to inform my current employer about my canada dreams)

so is it necessary to show work experience of current employees for OINP? or can I skip it?

Please advice. Thanks in Advance.
Hi can you share your CRS, I am of the same NOC and afraid if i get NOI from OINP or not?

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
Dear senior
I need some help
Actually my lmia got approvedon 4 feb2020 and it is valid upto 6 months, now my canada base consultant is advising me to apply for work permit and come there and he says that you come and work there on payroll and when Ontario pnp will open then we will apply, actually my age is 41 and my ielts band is 6.5 so without having 8,7,7,7 in ielts my score will not go up and i cant apply for express entry
Can u suggest me that if i apply for work permit and for any reason if my work permit will get rejected, then can i use my lmia letter for oinp pnp PR case.

So now i am little confuse that what will be safe should i apply for work permit or wait for oinp pnp open
Actually my 2 friends who apply for work permit from india after lmia approval got work permit rejected and now they r advising me to stay in india and apply for pr and then go there on pr not on work permit. Please advise

And when u think ontario pnp program will open , i m asking this because i have 5.5 month for expiring of my lmia letter , and sir i have confidence that oinp foreign worker stream will definitely open because it was closed in sept 2019 and already it has closed from last 5 months , so may be it can reopen anytime.
So pls advise should i wait for oinp open and then apply for PR and please also advise me that what is the process

Means what my consultant do exactly , actually they r professional and they dont talk too much

Now i just know that when the oinp pnp will open , will my consultant file my case with my lmia approved letter , and then province will send me invitation and then my consultant file my all documents for PR

Is this the way or system

Please help me

ashutosh81

Jun 28, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Good day all. I submitted my application with OINP since September 2019. My status has been on decision in progress since November. It's almost 5months now without nomination despite sending like 3 emails. Are there people here with same issues? . kindly reach out. Thanks
My application is submitted from last 1 month and no progress . I did submission on 20th Jan 2020 for the PNP HCP on 16th Jan

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Call them directly over the phone and request status. The number is on their website.