+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Rickster_21

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Yes. You are going to receive your ITA next round so you can actually start preparing documents for PR application such as PCC from all countries you lived for more than 6 months continuously , get upfront Medicals done, collect bank certificates and 6 month statements, reference letters, write down your travel history, personal history for last 10 years( with no gap in time), address history for last 10 years.
Thanks! Will I need employer reference letter again? I submitted one while filling the OINP application form and have the hard copy and scanned copy from September. Will I be able to use the same one?

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
With multiple degrees from multiple universities, do you need to send a copy of final degree certificate in separate envelopes? Or you can send all of them together in the same envelope?

Captain789

May 27, 2018
Hello, how can I figure out my processing center? The only way is to order notes and pay for it? Can you share the link please?
It seems, that there are two that handle EE and Ontario nominees: Sydney and London. London seems to proceed everything very fast...

Thank you

Captain789

May 27, 2018
With multiple degrees from multiple universities, do you need to send a copy of final degree certificate in separate envelopes? Or you can send all of them together in the same envelope?
If I were you, I would double check. There are certain requirements with the unsealed envelopes etc for each country. You have to follow the rules and if I remember right, sometimes they require universities to send them documents directly. If you can send them yourself, I would combine 2 sealed envelopes and send it in one package

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Although, this is very late, I would like to reply to this comment so that it can help anyone else in the same boat as I was ... I did apply for the OINP nomination as spouse accompanying on 23rd August 2019 and got my nomination on the 12th November 2019. There will be no issues if you plan on adding your spouse despite the score change after you get the NOI as you still respect one of the minimum requirements for getting an OINP nomination which is having a CRS score above 400 points. This minimum requirement could be subject to change based on the OINP authorities. Always read the minimum requirements of any nomination program before assuming or starting your application. good luck to whoever reads this :)
@DhivyaDia My case is almost similar to yours, but I have already got nomination. Can I add my spouse as Accompanying now before ITA? In OINP application I have written non-accompanying.

scarlettN

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/01/2020
Doc's Request.
06-02-2020
Nomination.....
OINP Jan 10 2019
AOR Received.
23/01/2020
Med's Done....
10/01/2020
Thanks! Will I need employer reference letter again? I submitted one while filling the OINP application form and have the hard copy and scanned copy from September. Will I be able to use the same one?
You can use the reference letters you used for OINP. I think you need to update the reference letter for your current job. Update the POF letters.

Azeus

Oct 14, 2019
Hello everyone.... can anyone please let me know my chances of getting NOI form Ontario in 2019 (HCP) based on my details below?
CRS - 424
IELTS - CLB 9
NOC - 2132 (Mechanical Engineer)
Married
Sibling in Ontario
EE profile submitted - Oct 2018

Thanks
Bro, do you have nay nominations yet?

Ray of hope

Sep 30, 2019
Hi guys, need your kind intervention here.
File submitted- 30th Dec 2019
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.
Review of medical results- We are reviewing the results of your medicals exam. ( medicals already sent)
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Do not need an interview.
Bio-metrics- Jan 31, 2020 completed.
Background check - we are processing your back ground check. We will send you a message if we need more.
Final decision- Your application in progress. We will send you a message once final decision has been made

Feb 1, 2020
For proof of Settlement Funds, has anyone used stocks (not mutual funds) ? After a lot of effort, I got a letter from my brokerage firm saying that my account is in good standing and the letter shows the current market value of stocks in my trading account. I also have the brokerage account statement for past 6 months.

CRS: 465, NOC: 2173, NOI date: 15/1/2020

Feb 1, 2020
I sent my bachelors & masters degree certificates (from different colleges) in the same envelop.
Submitted in Oct'19. ECA completed in Dec'19.

Feb 1, 2020
If I were you, I would double check. There are certain requirements with the unsealed envelopes etc for each country. You have to follow the rules and if I remember right, sometimes they require universities to send them documents directly. If you can send them yourself, I would combine 2 sealed envelopes and send it in one package
I think you are confusing transcripts with final degree certificate. The latter has less stringent requirements.

Sonn

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Hi All,

Just went to a agent he showed me profiles of people who got Ontario sleection in CRS 341, 365 and so on last month
Is it so..I am just wondering wat is it because Ontario will give out for 400 Above

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Hi guys, need your kind intervention here.
File submitted- 30th Dec 2019
Review of eligibility- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility.
Review of medical results- We are reviewing the results of your medicals exam. ( medicals already sent)
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Do not need an interview.
Bio-metrics- Jan 31, 2020 completed.
Background check - we are processing your back ground check. We will send you a message if we need more.
Final decision- Your application in progress. We will send you a message once final decision has been made
And your expectation from members of the forum is?