+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

sunanand

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi,

I have a doubt. So, if the score range for a specific draw is 435-458, does this mean I won't be nominated if I have a score more than that, but below the cut-off score?

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
That's what I thought I would receive. But I haven't and I double checked my IRCC profile. Not sure what happened with my profile:(
Received the nomination :)
Putting it on thread for anyone stuck in similar situation later.
If your profile expires anytime from when you receive NOI to application approval, send an email to them with 1) profile expiration letter 2) new profile creation letter which mentions you are eligible 3) LOE explaining changes from last profile to current one (if any) or mentioning no changes
They will transfer the nomination.

neilwazzup

Mar 21, 2018
Hi guys, do you have any inkling or estimates when the next invitations will be given? Also, in your opinion what are the chances that someone with these criteria will be invited for OINP HCP?
-CRS of 453
-A sibling who is a Canadian citizen and is living in Ontario
-NOC 1111 with 2 years experience
-4 year bachelor's degree

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Guys, I had pre-booked medicals anticipating ITA earlier. But did not get ITA in previous draw and will be getting ITA in next draw.
I anyways went ahead and did the medicals and just got UMI number.
Is this allowed, can I use the same results for submitting my application later or will I have to go through another medicals?

Arun Mohan

Oct 15, 2019
Hello Friends, I Received my Ontario PNP Nomination on November 22nd .
Now I have a problem with my passport. It got discoloured due to some red coloured power and When I went for my PCC the officer in RPO advised me to take new passport.
Now I decided to apply for new passport.

Do I need to sent mail to Ontario Immigration officer regarding this issue, as I got my PNP with my old passport.

Please advice
Please Help

Skap2009

Dec 26, 2019
Hi Raj,

Very informative.

Please an you help me. We have 422 crs. Have already put in out application in the Express entry pool. Our first choice is Ontario but can I go ahead and gill the oinp form or have to wait until I receive an initial interest email from Ontario...do they send that on their own?

Also what is the process....do we apply to pnp on their respective websites?

Pls guide.
Thanks In advance

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Hello Friends, I Received my Ontario PNP Nomination on November 22nd .
Now I have a problem with my passport. It got discoloured due to some red coloured power and When I went for my PCC the officer in RPO advised me to take new passport.
Now I decided to apply for new passport.

Do I need to sent mail to Ontario Immigration officer regarding this issue, as I got my PNP with my old passport.

Please advice
Please Help
I think you should continue till ITA submission with current passport (if they have issued pcc). Update passport later with reason during ITA stages. That’s my opinion, people who have gone through eAPR can suggest better.

Reactions: Arun Mohan

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
Hi Raj,

Very informative.

Please an you help me. We have 422 crs. Have already put in out application in the Express entry pool. Our first choice is Ontario but can I go ahead and gill the oinp form or have to wait until I receive an initial interest email from Ontario...do they send that on their own?

Also what is the process....do we apply to pnp on their respective websites?

Pls guide.
Thanks In advance
They issue NOI based on your profile and then only you can apply. You need nomination letter with application.
You just need to allow Ontario to contact you while creating express entry profiles and they will contact you if you are selected

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Received the nomination :)
Putting it on thread for anyone stuck in similar situation later.
If your profile expires anytime from when you receive NOI to application approval, send an email to them with 1) profile expiration letter 2) new profile creation letter which mentions you are eligible 3) LOE explaining changes from last profile to current one (if any) or mentioning no changes
They will transfer the nomination.
What do you mean by them? To whom should we send letter and how?

Thanks.

Arun Mohan

Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone. I received the nomination from Ontario. my question is, In express entry profile "Application Details" section do I need to mention I received a nomination.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi all, can anyone please advise the requirements for the photo when submitting online application?
1. Digital photo, or
2. Scanned photo - front side only, or
3. Scanned photo - front and back side, or
4. Hybrid: Digital photo for front, and scanned for back side?
Many thanks.
Friends, can anyone please advise on this?

SD_oinp

Aug 7, 2019
What do you mean by them? To whom should we send letter and how?

Thanks.
Send letter to ontarionominee official Id, they have only one check the website of oinp and confirm.
When your profile expires, you get message in your profile with pdf for that, same for when you create a new profile you get message for minimum requirements met.