+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

AUSSIEMATE

Oct 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Is there any chance for NOI from Alberta with CRS 372 score.
My primary NOC 1311 with 1.5 years of Australian Experience.
Today I have created my express entry profile. How much time it will generally take for EE to selected for NOI (want to know a rough estimate). Thanks

Mehr W

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I still have the red caution (additional info needed) sign next to my application though I have already sent the required and received the complete application email from OINP and the application status on the portal has changed to assessment now. Anyone has faced a lag in their application being updated?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Hello, I still have the red caution (additional info needed) sign next to my application though I have already sent the required and received the complete application email from OINP and the application status on the portal has changed to assessment now. Anyone has faced a lag in their application being updated?
Check to be a 100% sure that you did not. Get a second ADR

niari

Jan 2, 2019
I submitted my application on 28th September. The status still hasn't changed from submitted. Is there a helpline I can reach out to to check my application status? Anyone stuck in the same situation?

nolimits7405

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
I submitted my application on 28th September. The status still hasn't changed from submitted. Is there a helpline I can reach out to to check my application status? Anyone stuck in the same situation?
We share same timeline, mine is also still in submitted state. I have emailed a couple of times only to be told that they will let me know if they need anything.
It's now 65 days without any changes in status. :(

NOI :15 Aug 2019
Submission : 28 Sept 2019

At least I'm not the only one, was beginning to have very negative thoughts.

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Guys need some help, i recieved my updated ECA report yesterday. I updated my EE Profile which had a CRS score of 437 earlier with my Bachelors Degree. Now with my masters degree the score is still 437 which when i go through the CRS calculator should be 476.
I have reported this as a technical issue but can anyone here guide me

Anoop2807

Aug 8, 2019
Thank you everyone for your support and guidance.

Nomination received after exactly 90 days!!!

Timeline:

NOI: 15th August
Submitted: 2nd September
Assessment: 20th September
DIP: 26th October
Nomination: 2nd December

Thanks to the members of this group for continuously sharing their updates.

So be patient. I was having negative thoughts as well at one stage but will urge you to have faith in the process..

Alokagarwal80_1980

Nov 1, 2019
Hi,

I have a question for some senior members. I am expectg my nomination this week and ITA on next draw.
I want to kbow what all paper work extra need to be accumulated apart from what i submitted for oinp?
What all docs need to be replenished like latest bank statements, latest slary slips etc? What docs for my spouse of child r needed apart from what we submitted at oinp?
Can i start the pcc and medical test process asa i get nomination to save on time. One issue is that both mine and my wife passport were expiring so we had applied recently for reissue of passport. Can we get pcc process started without passport in hand?
Any guidance will be great help. TIA

john1995

Nov 1, 2019
I saw some movement in my application:

Submitted: Sept 14th

Assessment: Oct 21st

Now in,

DIP: Dec 2nd..
How long will it take to get nominated?

Reactions: hirumPK