+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

oatijani

Jan 24, 2018
Exactly so the confusion is over. However, it does raise a question. Why is Ontario inviting people with skilled NOC when those people have clearly mentioned in their profiles that they don't met at least one of the eligibility conditions like legal status in Canada, work experience in Canada etc. It's a waste of NOIs if most of the people invited (like me) can't even apply because we got invited under wrong stream.

Does it mean that those with NOI (I was invited with CRS scores 291), will not be picked? Was I invited under HCP or Skilled class?

Please, I need help here.

Thank you.

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
I've asked around to multiple people and this is the consensus so I'm not going to apply because they clearly say what stream they invited the candidate under. If you go to their website and see the qualification guide, there is a very strict criteria so yeah I don't think we'll be picked if we don't satisfy that.

solidmonki

Sep 30, 2018
Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2019
Med's Done....
03-03-2019
Guys, i need help with something.

OINP says to detail ALL work experience in last 5 years. 2 out of 5 is a self employed role back in my home country, for which i dont want to go into the trouble of collecting documents. I dont need any extra points for this experience. I have also not declared that role in EE profile.

Do i still need to provide supporting documentation for that role? Can i just state that experience but not provide any documentation for it?

Regards

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
So NOI is for skilled trade stream. Technically Ontario didn't view the profile of some candidates they sent the NOI, I for one don't have Canada work experience and it was clearly stated on my profile. What a waste of NOI Shame I can't apply

Reactions: ibtee

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Exactly so the confusion is over. However, it does raise a question. Why is Ontario inviting people with skilled NOC when those people have clearly mentioned in their profiles that they don't met at least one of the eligibility conditions like legal status in Canada, work experience in Canada etc. It's a waste of NOIs if most of the people invited (like me) can't even apply because we got invited under wrong stream.
I am baffled as well. :( What a waste..

Reactions: ibtee

ibtee

Aug 26, 2018
Calgary
I am baffled as well. :( What a waste..
Even after this ridiculous week of disappointment, the question that arises is whether people who got NOI for skilled trade on 24 Jan are eligible for the HCP NOI that may get distributed in Feb? I have sent email to OINP with no answer. Does anybody have answer for that or any way to refuse this NOI?

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey, I just heard that cut off is out : 438. My CRS score is 438. But I didn't get a call from consultancy yet.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don't know. I have no idea. Problem is I renewed my profile on first week of January. There's a chance i don't get the invite. I can't even call the consultancy now. It's midnight here.

Kya

Oct 7, 2018
Hi,

Did you get any repply yet?.

Thanks
they did replied acknowlg receipt of my email, i found out later my consultant sent them the documents he did cc me on the mail
and i have been nominated on january 29 2019 after saw decision in progress january 28... wishing you all good luck everything will go smoothly