+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Anastasiaaa

Nov 23, 2018
Hi everyone? I'm a little confused about new update over CRS. It says "Must have obtained a minimum CRS score under the Express Entry system as determined by the director."
What does it stands for? They mean I should get minimum 440 points or is it conversely? I mean how much I'll get doesn't matter, it can be under 400 points

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Question on this: is the Work Contracts and Work Compensation of all previous companies now mandatory (as opposed to additional documents before)? My first job was way back in 2005 and my compensation evidence have been missing for a while, not to mention my job offer / contract during that time. Has anybody experienced this problem, and if so, how did you overcome it? Thanks.

ARENDON90

Nov 28, 2018
Hello all - new to this forum, not so up to date on the terminology - I created an EE account yesterday and got accepted into the CRS pool today with a score of 481.

I read here : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

on Nov 9, 2018: OPNP had reached its 2018 allocation of 6,600 of successful nominations.

However, on Nov 27, 2018: they say they sent out 185 NOI to "targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario with points for arranged employment (CRS range 350-448)"

My questions is: are they still sending out NOI in 2018? What do we have to do to get a NOI in 2019?

Thank you all!

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi,

Please reply :
I have created an express entry profile on 3rd September, 2018.
My score is 418
IELTS score is 8 : L: 8.5 R:8 W: 8 S:8
Work exp 10+ in India
NOC code0013
Don't have any Canadian work experience.
Don't have any job offer from Canada.
Have done MBA from NMIMS Mumbai. But Wes equivalent as a postgraduate diploma for one year, so I have lost my seven points there. Can I expect NoI from Ontario.
Thanks
did u get ITA

ARENDON90

Nov 28, 2018
Check out the below link to see what score range has OINP targeted in the past for HCP category. Based on the past trend, they might target the same range when they open next year. But, we will know only when they start issuing NOIs next year; however, the chances are less. See, if you can add a one-year education to your portfolio.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNOI.html
Do they automatically re-set NOI on Jan 1, 2019? Is there anything besides having a high CRS one can do to get a NOI?
I have 481 atm so wondering if there is anything else I can do to get a NOI.

aaeahmed

Sep 6, 2018
Hello all - new to this forum, not so up to date on the terminology - I created an EE account yesterday and got accepted into the CRS pool today with a score of 481.

I read here : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

on Nov 9, 2018: OPNP had reached its 2018 allocation of 6,600 of successful nominations.

However, on Nov 27, 2018: they say they sent out 185 NOI to "targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario with points for arranged employment (CRS range 350-448)"

My questions is: are they still sending out NOI in 2018? What do we have to do to get a NOI in 2019?

Thank you all!
I have received NOI on November 27. They will continue sending to candidates and allocate it to 2019.

Reactions: ARENDON90

DanLeo

Dec 3, 2018
Hi, I have one question.

As I only declared one work experience (actually have two, but reference letter from former employer is complicated), so do I have to adjust my resume accordingly? Delete the other work experience which was not declared?

Thx!

stevetang2017

Dec 3, 2018
Hi Guys

I have created my profile in september still no call for me. I have been working in canada for one and half year on open work permit.

My profile:
Profile created : sept 16th/2018
CRS Score : 432
Work Status: Currently working fulltime (permanent) in ontario.

I was waiting for OINP draw for job offers which was happened on NOV 26, but no luck for me. My Visa is going to expire in 2019 May. Dont know what to do any suggestions would be appreciated from experts in the forum.

Do i have to recreate my EE profile again to get picked in early 2019 ? or wait in the pool with same profile ?
DID any ICT (NOC 2171,2172,2173,2174 and 2175) occupants get the NOI in last draw ?

Thanks!!

WED

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi Guys

I have created my profile in september still no call for me. I have been working in canada for one and half year on open work permit.

My profile:
Profile created : sept 16th/2018
CRS Score : 432
Work Status: Currently working fulltime (permanent) in ontario.

I was waiting for OINP draw for job offers which was happened on NOV 26, but no luck for me. My Visa is going to expire in 2019 May. Dont know what to do any suggestions would be appreciated from experts in the forum.

Do i have to recreate my EE profile again to get picked in early 2019 ? or wait in the pool with same profile ?
DID any ICT (NOC 2171,2172,2173,2174 and 2175) occupants get the NOI in last draw ?

Thanks!!

Can't you apply under CEC as you have more than 1 year of experience ?

stevetang2017

Dec 3, 2018
I am currently in the pool with CRS 432 score, but either FSW or CEC has to go through express entry no escape.....Anyway when they search for the people in the pool with filters my profile will pop up under both streams.