+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Deep....one suggestion from my side....honestly to get score above 7 in writing just concentrate on 4 things - paraphrasing, use of uncommon english words, compound sentences and atleast 5 complex sentences in your essay. this will boost your score like anything...its my personal experience....i just read 3-4 random letters and essays....tried to list down some uncommon words and sentences and used them appropriately in the actual exam.......i didnt really stick to the topic always.....thats secondary....they look at your english and variety of sentences and words....hope this was helpful...all the best
This is actually correct!! They don't care about the facts, all the look at is your vocabulary and how well you can construct your essay :) Just don't go off topic too much!!

Gisjul

Sep 12, 2018
Can anyone please let me know whether for Ontario. PNP, is it necessary to have one year’s work experience in the recent five years? I am a stay at home mother with a 5 year old child and wishes to be a primary applicant since my husband’s age lowers the crs score. I am not employed since May 2013, except work temporary for 4 months this 2018 but I have a total of 8 years of work experience prior to these 5 yers and plan to start working again.

Aug 15, 2018
Is there any specific Occupation In-demand list for ONIP? Please confirm. Humble request yo all.
I saw that your good at LR and please enroll for IELTS Advantage course definitely your score will be increase simultaneously your CRS also increase once you reach to CLB9, please follow Dream Abroad group in FB or you can ask any questions there, it is free.

Khaled1972

Feb 17, 2018
Hi All,I would like know about siblings point in express entry profile.My sister is Canadian pr card holder as her husband is Canadian citizen.However,they are now living in USA coz her husband got job there?Can I claim siblings point even though ther are not living in Canada ?I would be greatful for your expert answer.
Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Best Regards

Khaled

msbuccaneer

Nov 7, 2018
Hi Everyone!!
Thank you all for the valuable infos here!

CRS : 413
Age - 25 Years
ECA - Bachelor's
NOC - 5123 ; Exp: 1 Year
IELTS L-9, R-9, W-8, S-7

How can I improve my CRS score? And how should I prepare myself?

Thanks!!!
Lynanne

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hi Everyone!!

Age - 25 Years
ECA - Bachelor's
IELTS L-9, R-9, W-8, S-7

Thanks!!!
Lynanne
Your score will automatically increase as your experience increaes. Unless you wanna do a year course.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi Everyone!!

Age - 25 Years
ECA - Bachelor's
IELTS L-9, R-9, W-8, S-7

Thanks!!!
Lynanne
Another 2 years experience and your score automatically increases but then you will have to retake IELTS again since it is only valid for 2 years. You should be good!!

msbuccaneer

Nov 7, 2018
Another 2 years experience and your score automatically increases but then you will have to retake IELTS again since it is only valid for 2 years. You should be good!!
Thanks!!!
I was reading the nominee program guidebook. Will I qualify to apply for nominee program when having 2 years experience?
Who knows how the policy will change in 2 years.... sign...

Soho2911

Nov 9, 2018
Hello All,

So Much Info here but am a little confused...right now cos it doesnt look like the Cut off will go down...below 440 this year or the next...Please advise which PNP is my best bet

CRS : 437
Age - 33 Years
ECA - Bachelor's
NOC - 2171 (Exp 2.6 years), 2172 (Exp 5 years) (Both Info Tech)
IELTS L-8.5, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
SIBLING in Canada- yes

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello All,

So Much Info here but am a little confused...right now cos it doesnt look like the Cut off will go down...below 440 this year or the next...Please advise which PNP is my best bet

CRS : 437
Age - 33 Years
ECA - Bachelor's
NOC - 2171 (Exp 2.6 years), 2172 (Exp 5 years) (Both Info Tech)
IELTS L-8.5, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
SIBLING in Canada- yes
Wait for OINP to open in Jan/Feb, you will have a good chance.