Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Unfortunately I quite agree with you. So sad for people like me with 435 and been waiting since march ending. Submitted an EOI for Manitoba recently and will also wait till January 2019 for Ontario. Anyone that comes through first. Fingers crossed. Won't give up.
It's better to give up. I heard express entry will be closing soon in 2020. I don't think they will be calling anyone under 440. If you can get a job offer or improve IELTS score, you may have a chance.

Last edited:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's easy for you to say that after you got PR. People like me, don't have a chance. No job offer, no knowledge in French and no master's degree, nothing but a 9 CLB IELTS. Looks like i am stuck in India. Might look for Singapore.
I was on the same boat like you too for months, then my score improved. People in this forum motivated me to keep fighting.I had given up all hope and was looking at Australia. If there is a chance to improve your score then you should go for it.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
We are just 10 days away from November. Looks like HCP for people without job offers/French skils could be closed for the year.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I was on the same boat like you too for months, then my score improved. People in this forum motivated me to keep fighting.I had given up all hope and was looking at Australia. If there is a chance to improve your score then you should go for it.
That's the thing. I don't have any other options to improve my score. I don't have any money left to take another IELTS test or taking a master's degree which will take another 2 years. My This IELTS score is 8 CLB. I already tried 3 times. First, they told me if I have 400+ I would have the PR right away. Now, they are saying they need 440+. This is bullshit. I feel like a fool. I could have tried somewhere else if this was the case. I cannot waste money for another charade. This is all pure luck. Express entry is totally unfair to some people. I hope I can find luck in Singapore. I am calling the consultancy soon and going to get the money back. Total time waste, express entry is.

Last edited:

hst2608

Oct 20, 2018
Thanks Raj for the detailed information on OINP... you mentioned to compile all the hard copies and send the app package through courier....can we scan all copies and submit it online on OINP WEBSITE?....is that possible instead of spending time and money?... thanks again

Preet1997

Jul 16, 2018
Hello,
I applied through oinp international student with job offer stream on Monday 22nd oct,2018 and yesterday my status changed from submitted to assessment.is that a good thing ?
Thanks for response.

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Your best bet is Ontario but nobody really knows when they issue NOI for candidates without job offer :) One can hope :)
Hi SithLord, Can you tell me how did you practice for Writing test ? That's the only section where i'm lacking. Any website where we can get loads of essays to read ?

trainpnp

Oct 29, 2018
AOR Received.
20-04-2022
Is there any chances to get NOI from Ontario province when I am having job offer and submitted application in express entry with CRS more than 400.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi SithLord, Can you tell me how did you practice for Writing test ? That's the only section where i'm lacking. Any website where we can get loads of essays to read ?
First you need to go through Band 8 and 9 sample answers to understand the structure of the essay. Carefully, learn how they have formed the sentences, use of words and cohesion. Once you understand this part it gets easy.

Google IELTS Liz, she is the best!! I did not go for any coaching and learnt everything from her youtube videos.

It is very important that you use synonyms, do not repeat words!! Also, Use words like therefore, furthermore, moreover etc. Make sure you provide examples to support your argument and do not worry if they are not true!! They do not care about whether the examples you provided is real or not, all they need to is to know that you can successfully support your argument.

hst2608

Oct 20, 2018
Hi Deep....one suggestion from my side....honestly to get score above 7 in writing just concentrate on 4 things - paraphrasing, use of uncommon english words, compound sentences and atleast 5 complex sentences in your essay. this will boost your score like anything...its my personal experience....i just read 3-4 random letters and essays....tried to list down some uncommon words and sentences and used them appropriately in the actual exam.......i didnt really stick to the topic always.....thats secondary....they look at your english and variety of sentences and words....hope this was helpful...all the best