Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey, I have consulted with an immigration agency on Monday. Actually I was trying to get information on searching jobs in Canada from them but they told me that there's no need to worry as OINP will open for candidates under hcp without job offer or non french in short time. Maybe by end of this year. So don't get your hopes down.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hey, I have consulted with an immigration agency on Monday. Actually I was trying to get information on searching jobs in Canada from them but they told me that there's no need to worry as OINP will open for candidates under hcp without job offer or non french in short time. Maybe by end of this year. So don't get your hopes down.
How do they know? Not much time left in this year..I am expecting normal hcp nois only in Jan/Feb 2019

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How do they know? Not much time left in this year..I am expecting normal hcp nois only in Jan/Feb 2019
They can't tell when but they told me its a new trend that only people in French stream or job offer are invited for oinp. And it is bound to change anytime

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
They can't tell when but they told me its a new trend that only people in French stream or job offer are invited for oinp. And it is bound to change anytime
I hope that happens!! Moreover even if they start issuing normal hcp there are around 9k people in 431-440 range!! People like me who are at 435 and less still need to be lucky to get invited!!

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I hope that happens!! Moreover even if they start issuing normal hcp there are around 9k people in 431-440 range!! People like me who are at 435 and less still need to be lucky to get invited!!
Let's see what they are going to do

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Even I'm at 435 will drop to 430 next month.

I think they will target particular NOCs.

Reactions: MD123

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Got NOI a bit ago..

It says "If you want Ontario to consider the possibility of your PCP designation, you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter." - any idea of the email address to contact them?

Reactions: SumH12

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Is there a chance that your employer explain, in the employment reference letter, why is not possible to provide a copy of work contract? I presented that and it was accepted.
Just got the NOI..
It says: If you want Ontario to consider the possibility of your PCP designation, you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter.

1- Any idea what's the email address to send them?
2- How long do I have from today?

Reactions: SumH12

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Got NOI a bit ago..

It says "If you want Ontario to consider the possibility of your PCP designation, you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter." - any idea of the email address to contact them?
Which stream? French? Job offer?

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
As per OINP eligibility for work experience, and this is my situation.

Main NOC 3012 from Feb 2009 to August 31 2014
2nd NOC 4162 from Aug 2015 to Dec 2015
(Less than 1 month gap)
3rd NOC 4162 from Jan 2016 to Nov 2016

I'm concerned because it's required that I must have accumulated at least 1 year experience (continuous) in one job..

However as per the 30 hours per week requirement, my reference letter states 40 hours full job..

Do I qualify according to my experience and the requirements?

Please advise cuz I'm very confused now..