+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

harryzaveri

Sep 29, 2018
Hello,
My CRS score is 417, profile is created in September, with NOC 0122. No job offer nor any relative in Canada, what are my realistic chance , Express entry or any PNP(Ontario or anyother)
Full Profile
Age - 27
IELTS - L- 8.5 , R - 7 , S - 7.5 , W - 6.5
Education - MBA in marketing
Work ex - 3 years work experience as Senior relationships manager (Wealth management/financial planning) in NOC 0122.
Status - Single
Honest revert would be appreciated !

solidmonki

Sep 30, 2018
Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2019
Med's Done....
03-03-2019
Hello,
My CRS score is 417, profile is created in September, with NOC 0122. No job offer nor any relative in Canada, what are my realistic chance , Express entry or any PNP(Ontario or anyother)
Full Profile
Age - 27
IELTS - L- 8.5 , R - 7 , S - 7.5 , W - 6.5
Education - MBA in marketing
Work ex - 3 years work experience as Senior relationships manager (Wealth management/financial planning) in NOC 0122.
Status - Single
Honest revert would be appreciated !
I strongly recommend you retake IELTS and aim for a 7 or 7.5 in writing. Just an increase of 0.5 band in writing will increase your score to probably 467 which will confirm your ITA. Good Luck

harryzaveri

Sep 29, 2018
I strongly recommend you retake IELTS and aim for a 7 or 7.5 in writing. Just an increase of 0.5 band in writing will increase your score to probably 467 which will confirm your ITA. Good Luck
Hey, thanks for the prompt and honest revert.
Was thinking the same but having already appeared twice and got stuck with 6.5 writing scores the feeling is not pretty good.
Btw any tips for writing ?

solidmonki

Sep 30, 2018
Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2019
Med's Done....
03-03-2019
Hey, thanks for the prompt and honest revert.
Was thinking the same but having already appeared twice and got stuck with 6.5 writing scores the feeling is not pretty good.
Btw any tips for writing ?
i know the feeling very well. I got the 7 in writing finally on my third attempt. Might go for 4th attempt in November to maybe get a few more points. So much wasted money lol.

I watched a few videos on YouTube. You need to make sure you follow a certain pattern in your writing. Make sure your use of words is not repeated, use synonyms wherever you can, commas & full-stops in right area and most importantly your essay structure should be on point. Take 5 minutes to plan your essay before writing anything.

harryzaveri

Sep 29, 2018
H
i know the feeling very well. I got the 7 in writing finally on my third attempt. Might go for 4th attempt in November to maybe get a few more points. So much wasted money lol.

I watched a few videos on YouTube. You need to make sure you follow a certain pattern in your writing. Make sure your use of words is not repeated, use synonyms wherever you can, commas & full-stops in right area and most importantly your essay structure should be on point. Take 5 minutes to plan your essay before writing anything.
Hmm, fair enough even i am planning for november attempt, btw where are you based outta,Also I have heard that changing city for appearing IELTS, the scores can change .
P.S - Actually my friend gave 3 attempts from Mumbai and was stuck with 6.5- writing and for 4th attempt she chose - Surat and she scores CLB - 9.
Not sure above this theory

solidmonki

Sep 30, 2018
Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-03-2019
AOR Received.
04-03-2019
Med's Done....
03-03-2019
H

Hmm, fair enough even i am planning for November attempt, btw where are you based outta,Also I have heard that changing city for appearing IELTS, the scores can change .
P.S - Actually my friend gave 3 attempts from Mumbai and was stuck with 6.5- writing and for 4th attempt she chose - Surat and she scores CLB - 9.
Not sure above this theory
That can definitely be the case. the scripts are marked by examiners at the local centers as far as i know. So just like other exams, different examiner can make all the difference. Though based on my experience, if you are stuck on 6.5 that means you are doing something fundamentally wrong in your test. Look at the 4 band scoring criteria. you might discover something you might be lacking, like not using enough synonyms or paragraph structure etc.

I am based in Khobar, Saudi Arabia but i am from Lahore, Pakistan. Gave all my 3 tests in British Council Dammam.

letsGo2Canada

Oct 1, 2018
Guys, can you please help me. I have created an express entry profile and have shown my interest in Ontario. My crs score is 420 and I don't have any job offer. I'm from a software background. What do you think of my chances for ITA?

Is there any form on Ontario site I have to fill for ITA?

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Guys, can you please help me. I have created an express entry profile and have shown my interest in Ontario. My crs score is 420 and I don't have any job offer. I'm from a software background. What do you think of my chances for ITA?

Direct ITA probably none. Wait for OINP, but even for that the last cutoff was at 433, unless you have a job offer or know french. Try to increase your score to something around 440 for direct ITA or around 435 for OINP when it starts again in Jan /Feb time frame. Things may look harsh, but that's the way it is.

SudarshanVS

Oct 1, 2018
Even I received interest letter from Ontario Yday. My csr is 362 on 2173. I'm deputed to Tornoto by my Indian company on Intra Company Tranfer, closed work permit. Do I need to make roles and responsibility letter? Is it OK, if I make it as an affidavit by my manager ?
Hi,
I wanted to understand, when you had your job offer did you mention you Express Entry application id, so that immigration team can identify you and send you invite ?
or
Did you update your profile saying you have job offer with no LIMA ?

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can anyone explain why the hell oinp needs French speaking people? They already have Quebec for that. This is extremely unfair and irrelevant because rest of us are not getting a chance to get invite.

Reactions: SithLord

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

No, we don't have any chance unless we are from French speaking stream or hold a job offer. Better drop the Canadian dream.

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Can anyone explain why the hell oinp needs French speaking people? They already have Quebec for that. This is extremely unfair and irrelevant because rest of us are not getting a chance to get invite.
I think Ontario is the only province that is giving way too much preference to French speakers outside Quebec. I seriously never understood why they would even need French speakers.

This is so unfair!! Why doesn't Quebec start an English stream then?

All those French speakers they are inviting will eventually move to Quebec. What a complete waste!!!

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
It's their country and they can do whatever they want