+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

kminfy

Aug 9, 2018
Hello - I received the same, did you already submit your application in OINP ePortal. i guess you need to get R&R from your current employer. I Have question about WP as mine is LMIA exempt. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks.
Well, in my job offer letter my company has mentioned about the 2173 code in my designation. Unfortunately my company will not issue any letter with RnR. I've attached affidavit for that from my co-worker.

kminfy

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks dear .. I just want to check one more thing I have relized that by mistake I put yes where they have asked for that Have I working for year on current work permit for this employer? It should be No .. but in details i put right time to start my job and thats why I am not getting any CRS score for canadian experience as well . Is it required that for valid job offer you must have worked for year for the same employer.

I am having valid job offer from ontario employer as full time and for indeterminate time in IT NOC.
Hello, a quetion for you, do you have one year work exp with the same company ? Or overall minimum 1 year of wrk exp before receiving invitation ?

kminfy

Aug 9, 2018
Hello, a quetion for you, do you have one year work exp with the same company ? Or overall minimum 1 year of wrk exp before receiving invitation ?
The reason I'm asking this, if you have worked for the same employer oversea's it should be fine I guess. I've mentioned "No" to this quetion as I started working for this emplyer in Canada from last 3 months, whearas, I'm working for them in overseas from last 5 years.

leonthind

Aug 21, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I have 12+ years experience in NOC 2173
CRS 410
IELTS : 7.5

NO Job Offer
NO French

Any chances of getting a NOI

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
In this case, you misrepresented the work experience field (it doesn't matter by mistake or not) false information is considered misrepresentation, period. Consequently, you could be banned not only from OINP but also Express Entry application. I advise you to fix your mistake and update all your details truly and with honesty, and just wait for a new invitation either from EE or OINP.
Don't accept Ontario nomination because you'll be wasting $ 1,500 as well as risking banning from future PR application.
Just be honest and careful, and wait for next round.
Hi there, I have similar question. When I created my EE profile in May my job offer was valid for next 1 year however its no more valid for 1 yr. Now I have received OINP and am mentioning No in valid job offer. Is there a problem here or it looks fine. My job is LMIA exempt, company specific. I am working in Canada since 7 months.

Thanks in advance.

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
Well, in my job offer letter my company has mentioned about the 2173 code in my designation. Unfortunately my company will not issue any letter with RnR. I've attached affidavit for that from my co-worker.
I want to fill application for OINP and have following doubts:
I cant say I have valid job offer as its end date is not 1 year from now. however at EE profile creation time in May it was valid so Ive put yes there. Since am on LMIA exempt WP, what should I answer for this question:
Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
yet another 440. there is no chance the score is going down this year with the rate provinces are inviting people :(

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
yet another 440. there is no chance the score is going down this year with the rate provinces are inviting people :(
Hi, I suggest you to update the field (choosing French as first language), despite drecreasing you CRS you will have more chance with OINP (FSSW).
Rgds.

Last edited:

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Guys, any news like when will be OINP calling profile without French/job offer ? I hope today is the normal draw.
Nobody knows when they will start issuing NOIs under HCP (not targeted).:( No news to date regarding this.

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What are they playing at? Why can't they send invites for people without offers or French?