+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

gayatrigandhi

Jul 12, 2018
Hi can anyone help answering the following question - Does mentioning the fact that one has ties in Ontario (i.e a friend with PR card) increase one's chances of receiving an NOI?

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Hi can anyone help answering the following question - Does mentioning the fact that one has ties in Ontario (i.e a friend with PR card) increase one's chances of receiving an NOI?
I don’t think so:(.

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Must be a blood relative in order to claim points

irisjeff

Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys,
Can someone please let me know if I am eligible for the OINP PNP NOI - HCP stream which happened this week on 9th Aug 2018 ornext time. My CRS score is 420 and I am a bookkeeper. And i have a job in the toronto
and how i can show i have a job in toronto in the EE system ?
Should I expect a NOl?
thanks

Last edited:

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys,
Can someone please let me know if I am eligible for the OINP PNP NOI - HCP stream which happened this week on 9th Aug 2018 ornext time. My CRS score is 420 and I am a bookkeeper. And i have a job in the toronto
and how i can show i have a job in toronto in the EE system ?
Should I expect a NOl?
thanks
Chances are you're a future candidate for NOI since you have a job offer.
Makes me feel sad now that someone who doesn't know how to use EE online portal is going to receive a NOI......JK... but seriously :)

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
I am having Critical query for you . I am having job offer from ontario employer in NOC 2282 which is full time job offer but its not LMIA approved.

I have entered similar information in my express account that i am having job offer as yes but LMIA approved as ‘NO’ and also employer’s name on work permit is also mentioned as NO.

With all this information i am getting CRS of 381 and with same information i got NOI from Ontario Nominee Program.

I just get to know that Ontario HCP - Job category stream must have job offer LMIA approved which I don’t have so i before investing OINP fee I just want to be re assure that its not system error and I got this NOI based on information i have entered in my express entry account where i am having Federal skilled work experience in NoC 2171 and NOC 2283 which is information technology profile.

Reactions: nessa.aline

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
I am having Critical query for you . I am having job offer from ontario employer in NOC 2282 which is full time job offer but its not LMIA approved.

I have entered similar information in my express account that i am having job offer as yes but LMIA approved as ‘NO’ and also employer’s name on work permit is also mentioned as NO.

With all this information i am getting CRS of 381 and with same information i got NOI from Ontario Nominee Program.

I just get to know that Ontario HCP - Job category stream must have job offer LMIA approved which I don’t have so i before investing OINP fee I just want to be re assure that its not system error and I got this NOI based on information i have entered in my express entry account where i am having Federal skilled work experience in NoC 2171 and NOC 2283 which is information technology profile.
Ontario HCP category ask for job offer.
As you mention NO for LMIA and still you got NOI then its wasn't a system glitch.

You can go ahead with OINP application and start gathering your documents.

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018

No, HCP Ontario nomination doesn't require LMIA (I'm 100% sure of this information). It's a different category that requires LMIA (which EE direct ITA, that will give you the 50-200 points for EE).

However, HCP Ontario job offer requirement is simple. And the Ontario nomination will give you 600 points.
As long as it's a job within A, B, or 0 classification and your employment offer is valid, you're alright! Go ahead and have fun with the post-nomination process.

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
Ontario HCP category ask for job offer.
As you mention NO for LMIA and still you got NOI then its wasn't a system glitch.

You can go ahead with OINP application and start gathering your documents.

Thanks dear .. I just want to check one more thing I have relized that by mistake I put yes where they have asked for that Have I working for year on current work permit for this employer? It should be No .. but in details i put right time to start my job and thats why I am not getting any CRS score for canadian experience as well . Is it required that for valid job offer you must have worked for year for the same employer.

I am having valid job offer from ontario employer as full time and for indeterminate time in IT NOC.

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
Thanks dear .. I just want to check one more thing I have relized that by mistake I put yes where they have asked for that Have I working for year on current work permit for this employer? It should be No .. but in details i put right time to start my job and thats why I am not getting any CRS score for canadian experience as well . Is it required that for valid job offer you must have worked for year for the same employer.

I am having valid job offer from ontario employer as full time and for indeterminate time in IT NOC.

Please help me , I am really confused wheather to go for process or not , i dont want rejection

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018

In this case, you misrepresented the work experience field (it doesn't matter by mistake or not) false information is considered misrepresentation, period. Consequently, you could be banned not only from OINP but also Express Entry application. I advise you to fix your mistake and update all your details truly and with honesty, and just wait for a new invitation either from EE or OINP.
Don't accept Ontario nomination because you'll be wasting $ 1,500 as well as risking banning from future PR application.
Just be honest and careful, and wait for next round.

Mission.Canada

Jan 15, 2016
I have created EE profile in may 2018 with score 432, CLB 9 for Primary Candidate and NOC 2172, but I haven't received any NOI.

Does anyone had any idea what could have gone wrong?

Do I need a job offer for this?

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I'm not sure that this will consider as misrepresentation. As per my understanding, a LOE would suffice with proper explanation.
And with this YES, you didn't get any advantage neither you get any points to claim.

NOI is totally based on job offer from your employer.

Moreover, There isn't any clause that you must need to work for an year for same employer. You got NOI based on job offer and it must be full time, permanent and non seasonal. This is the only condition you must follow.
He has to have a minimum of 1-year continuous work experience. The applicant has altered his work experience, which to me, is obviously a clear misrepresentation case. Even if he's not receiving points, it's still misleading info. and is considered misrepresentation. I have seen applicants rejected for stupid reasons like letter dates, incorrect address or personal info, forgetting attaching letter, etc. And this work experience alteration is a big thing, especially for HCP stream.

These are the requirements form OINP website.

To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:

1. Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  2. Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above
  3. Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French
  4. Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income to support you and your family members
  5. Intent: An intention to live in Ontario
  6. Legal Status in Canada (if applicable): Must have legal status in Canada (i.e., study permit, work permit, visitor record) if currently residing in Canada.
  7. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score: A minimum of 400 points in the CRS of IRCC’s Express Entry system.