+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
Thanks dear .. I just want to check one more thing I have relized that by mistake I put yes where they have asked for that Have I working for year on current work permit for this employer? It should be No .. but in details i put right time to start my job and thats why I am not getting any CRS score for canadian experience as well . Is it required that for valid job offer you must have worked for year for the same employer.

I am having valid job offer from ontario employer as full time and for indeterminate time in IT NOC.

Please help me , I am really confused wheather to go for process or not , i dont want rejection

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Thanks dear .. I just want to check one more thing I have relized that by mistake I put yes where they have asked for that Have I working for year on current work permit for this employer? It should be No .. but in details i put right time to start my job and thats why I am not getting any CRS score for canadian experience as well . Is it required that for valid job offer you must have worked for year for the same employer.

I am having valid job offer from ontario employer as full time and for indeterminate time in IT NOC.
In this case, you misrepresented the work experience field (it doesn't matter by mistake or not) false information is considered misrepresentation, period. Consequently, you could be banned not only from OINP but also Express Entry application. I advise you to fix your mistake and update all your details truly and with honesty, and just wait for a new invitation either from EE or OINP.
Don't accept Ontario nomination because you'll be wasting $ 1,500 as well as risking banning from future PR application.
Just be honest and careful, and wait for next round.

Mission.Canada

Jan 15, 2016
I have created EE profile in may 2018 with score 432, CLB 9 for Primary Candidate and NOC 2172, but I haven't received any NOI.

Does anyone had any idea what could have gone wrong?

Do I need a job offer for this?

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I'm not sure that this will consider as misrepresentation. As per my understanding, a LOE would suffice with proper explanation.
And with this YES, you didn't get any advantage neither you get any points to claim.

NOI is totally based on job offer from your employer.

Moreover, There isn't any clause that you must need to work for an year for same employer. You got NOI based on job offer and it must be full time, permanent and non seasonal. This is the only condition you must follow.
He has to have a minimum of 1-year continuous work experience. The applicant has altered his work experience, which to me, is obviously a clear misrepresentation case. Even if he's not receiving points, it's still misleading info. and is considered misrepresentation. I have seen applicants rejected for stupid reasons like letter dates, incorrect address or personal info, forgetting attaching letter, etc. And this work experience alteration is a big thing, especially for HCP stream.

These are the requirements form OINP website.

To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:

1. Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  2. Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above
  3. Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French
  4. Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income to support you and your family members
  5. Intent: An intention to live in Ontario
  6. Legal Status in Canada (if applicable): Must have legal status in Canada (i.e., study permit, work permit, visitor record) if currently residing in Canada.
  7. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score: A minimum of 400 points in the CRS of IRCC’s Express Entry system.

Mission.Canada

Jan 15, 2016
Hi, I have created EE profile in may 2018 with score 432, CLB 9 for Primary Candidate and NOC 2172, but I haven't received any NOI.

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Hi, I have created EE profile in may 2018 with score 432, CLB 9 for Primary Candidate and NOC 2172, but I haven't received any NOI.

Nothing wrong, they're just being picky and selective. Minimum OINP HCP requirements are no longer the case that determine your eligibility for invitation. So unless you have some extra stuff like a job offer, a score of 432 won't get you anything.
Yes, you need either 1) a job offer from an employer within Ontario, OR 2) TEF (in French language). To be considered for OINP NOI at the moment.

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
He has to have a minimum of 1-year continuous work experience. The applicant has altered his work experience, which to me, is obviously a clear misrepresentation case. Even if he's not receiving points, it's still misleading info. and is considered misrepresentation. I have seen applicants rejected for stupid reasons like letter dates, incorrect address or personal info, forgetting attaching letter, etc. And this work experience alteration is a big thing, especially for HCP stream.

These are the requirements form OINP website.

To be eligible to apply, you must meet the following provincial criteria:

1. Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  2. Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above
  3. Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French
  4. Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income to support you and your family members
  5. Intent: An intention to live in Ontario
  6. Legal Status in Canada (if applicable): Must have legal status in Canada (i.e., study permit, work permit, visitor record) if currently residing in Canada.
  7. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Score: A minimum of 400 points in the CRS of IRCC’s Express Entry system.

Well I am having total 6 years of experience but that is as FSW not CEC so as per my understanding I am still fullfilling there condition.

b.sachinn

Jan 27, 2016
In this case, you misrepresented the work experience field (it doesn't matter by mistake or not) false information is considered misrepresentation, period. Consequently, you could be banned not only from OINP but also Express Entry application. I advise you to fix your mistake and update all your details truly and with honesty, and just wait for a new invitation either from EE or OINP.
Don't accept Ontario nomination because you'll be wasting $ 1,500 as well as risking banning from future PR application.
Just be honest and careful, and wait for next round.

Would they send NOI again ? I have update my information and i have sent mail as well about this to OINP .. would you still advice to wait for me ?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Nothing wrong, they're just being picky and selective. Minimum OINP HCP requirements are no longer the case that determine your eligibility for invitation. So unless you have some extra stuff like a job offer, a score of 432 won't get you anything.
Yes, you need either 1) a job offer from an employer within Ontario, OR 2) TEF (in French language). To be considered for OINP NOI at the moment.
I still havent figured it out how the selection is done. I have 437 AND french CLB 7 and havent seen an NOI since March 2018. loosing patience here

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
I still havent figured it out how the selection is done. I have 437 AND french CLB 7 and havent seen an NOI since March 2018. loosing patience here
Hi,
They are sending NOIs weekly under FSSW. What you need is the following:
- French CLB7 or more
- English CLB6 or more
- Choose French as Primary language (even though your English is better, still you need to select French, if you want the NOI). CRS will be affected but you have to consider that right now it seems so difficult for CRS under 439.
Rgds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorenc80

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Hi,
They are sending NOIs weekly under FSSW. What you need is the following:
- French CLB7 or more
- English CLB6 or more
- Choose French as Primary language (even though your English is better, still you need to select French, if you want the NOI). CRS will be affected but you have to consider that right now it seems so difficult for CRS under 439.
Rgds.
I am planning to change the language order this Wednesday (after the next round). Do you think it will be updated in time for the next day OINP round?

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
I am planning to change the language order this Wednesday (after the next round). Do you think it will be updated in time for the next day OINP round?
If you change the field anytime on Wednesday, you should be ok since Ontario usually send NOIs on Thursdays. ;)

Reactions: Lorenc80

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
Even I received interest letter from Ontario Yday. My csr is 362 on 2173. I'm deputed to Tornoto by my Indian company on Intra Company Tranfer, closed work permit. Do I need to make roles and responsibility letter? Is it OK, if I make it as an affidavit by my manager ?
Hello - I received the same, did you already submit your application in OINP ePortal. i guess you need to get R&R from your current employer. I Have question about WP as mine is LMIA exempt. Let me know if you can help.

Thanks.

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
Hello All - I recieved NOI from Ontario with CRS score 393, IELTS 8, currently working in ON since 7 months with WP (LMIA Exempt, company specific). I want to fill application for OINP and have following doubts:
1. I cant say I have valid job offer as its end date is not 1 year from now. Since am on LMIA exempt WP, what should I answer for this question:
Was your current work permit issued under the circumstances described in paragraph 204(a) or (c) or in section 205 of the immigration and refugee protection regulations?

2. Settlement Fund are required in account or salary can justify it, since am not CEC candidate.