+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Aug 13, 2018
I applied for pr through paper based pnp and got approved, later i applied for status restoration of my work permit but it was denied for some mistake by employer while getting the lmia exemption code. Due to that reason i got a letter to leave canada immediatly and im now in my home country.
Before applying restoration i applied for pr, got my AOR and later i got a request letter from cic to resubmit background(schedule A) in the form i sent them i mentioned my recent indian address in that , after all i got pre-arrival services and a month later medical request and recently medicals passed and background check is now in process.
1) As i resubmitted Schedule A form with my home country address, does cic know that i am in my home country? Is that enough to inform them of that?
2)Is my file now positive or will there be any problem?
3)If everything goes well and receive PPR can i request to send it to a visa office near me?
4)And after getting COPR what are the proceedings i need to follow?

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
UPDATE:
No. of nominations issued as of August 15 4800 (with about 1800 LEFT)/6600 for 2018
No. of NOIs issued for the whole of 2018: 5471

There are about 1129 more NOIs to be issued??

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
People really need to understand the difference between NOI and nomination. Just because they have 1800 nominations to give doesn't mean 1800 NOI. NOI can be a lot more as not everyone with 438 or 439 score accept it as they feel they can get a direct ITA. It will be stupid on their part but will help increase NOI.

Reactions: SumH12

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
People really need to understand the difference between NOI and nomination. Just because they have 1800 nominations to give doesn't mean 1800 NOI. NOI can be a lot more as not everyone with 438 or 439 score accept it as they feel they can get a direct ITA. It will be stupid on their part but will help increase NOI.
I hope you are right, my friend!!!
Hopefully they issue to HCP (without job offer, and no french) soon

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
I saw the ONIP updated they sent invitation on 15-Aug..i am 436 but I don't receive any invitation..how this should work? Will they notify by email? I also check the junk mail?...

or they only issue to those with job offer?

I tried to apply job...but I think it is really hard for people who is not yet in Canada....