+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I don't want to be pessimistic and break your heart here, but IELTS is the only way for you. 402 carries a very very slim chance of recieving NOI. Just cautioning you so that you guys don't feel bad on missing out giving IELTS
I'm not sure how did you come up with the conclusion that 402 has a slim chance, if OINP states 400 CRS as a minimum. Have you noticed any HCP statistics favouring those with higher CRS than 400?

Would like to hear your thoughts, thank you!

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Sorry for late post.....1st preference will be given to those profiles who are longer in the pool and as of now OINP is processing the applications SUBMITTED AND PAID from 15th Nov till 1st May.... Just imagine there are still candidates whose applications are in process from early 2018.....still Huge backlog as of now....so i believe once that comes under control OINP will gradually start issuing NOI.....also there were provincial elections last month....so there is delay
Up until now, I still don't understand the idea of 'recreating a profile - with the same information of a previous profile- to get a OINP'. Can you please shed light on how this works? And why it's recommended to recreate a profile?

Isn't this - technically- would lower the chance of selecting the new profile since EE goes with tier breaking rule? - which gives priority to those who have been longer in the pool.

ashish17

Jul 30, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Quick question : For HCP, does OINP issue NOI only in bulk like the one in March 18 or it is random? Reason I ask is, I saw below in this forum only.

I phone called OINP today to confirm their 'rounds of NOI'. They actually said the exact opposite of what you said. They do NOT have a specefic time or rounds to send NOI. They said rounds are for EE only, and not for OINP. OINP employees constantly and continuously searching for candidates on EE pool, and sending NOI to candidates fitting certain criteria at their own time, according to their needs.

Of course, I asked what 'criteria' they use to send out these random NOI? He said that OINP works with different and hundred of 'stakeholders' whom they have access to EE profiles and willing to send NOI at their own discrete and according to their demand. So, really, those NOI are not random or by luck, nor do they have a round on its own. Also OINP doesn't have a "one-size fits all" or 1-2-3 set of criteria.

Based on his answer, another question was raised which was about the 'rounds within EE'. I asked, then "why I see some PNP # within some of the EE draws"?
He said that those NOI numbers are actually a collection or a sum of all invitations that are sent to all candidates for a certain period (ie. 1 Jan - 30 Apr) - those numbers are calculated AFTR all NOI of that period are sent.. So not for a one-time PNP invite round. Hope this clears out your doubts and everyone's.

Cheers,
A

Last edited:

ashish17

Jul 30, 2018
I'm not sure how did you come up with the conclusion that 402 has a slim chance, if OINP states 400 CRS as a minimum. Have you noticed any HCP statistics favouring those with higher CRS than 400?

Would like to hear your thoughts, thank you!
I agree. If someone is meeting the minimum 400 score criteria, it means to me, they all stand in a horizontal line rathar vertical. CRS score is definitely a differentiator in case of Non-PNP draws.

Manoj1991

Apr 2, 2017
Hi i am an Indian working in dubai as a real estate broker, am an M.B.A in Marketing and have scored 400 points was trying for FSW. I wanted to know that am I eligible to apply for oinp? If yes how to I get a ledger of interest?

Manoj1991

Apr 2, 2017
Hi i am an Indian working in dubai as a real estate broker, am an M.B.A in Marketing and have scored 400 points was trying for FSW. I wanted to know that am I eligible to apply for oinp? If yes how to I get a ledger of interest?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Have you already done your IELTS and ECA? If you score 400 points you qualify but the invite totally depends on your noc. Read the guide in the first page of this thread.

Lindt

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Have you already done your IELTS and ECA? If you score 400 points you qualify but the invite totally depends on your noc. Read the guide in the first page of this thread.
Where did you get the idea that NOI - OINP (at least for Ontario) depends on NOC? Please stop sending false information. OINP does not have any preference in terms of NOC. Any job level is accepted.
They do, however, prefer french-speaking and invite them via NOI (despite their points being 300s).

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Where did you get the idea that NOI - OINP (at least for Ontario) depends on NOC? Please stop sending false information. OINP does not have any preference in terms of NOC. Any job level is accepted.
They do, however, prefer french-speaking and invite them via NOI (despite their points being 300s).
ya. OINP doesn't call based on NOC. August 1st ? is there any sign that today OINP will open today ? Wondering if some magic happens :)

Reactions: Reddiered07

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ofcourse any job is accepted once you meet the minimum 400 score but people who didn't meet the minimum 400 score still got invites last year because their NOC belonged in the HCP stream.

Sunny0014

Aug 1, 2018
hi, I have got 432 score with 2173 noc code, what are the chances of getting NOI if it reopens, since more than 8000 applicants are there in range of 431-440 score.