+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Updates
Visit often … and keep up to date!

Visit this page to stay current with news, announcements and new developments with Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

July 27, 2018

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will be undergoing scheduled system maintenance on Friday, July 27, 2018. You will be unable to submit an online application during this time.

Any client whose application deadline is affected by the system maintenance is asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Is this a good sign? Are they going to issue soon?

Ebicanny

Apr 11, 2018
N

Nope ! That's not the solution....just wait.... you will definitely get NOI is your score is above 400
I don't think this is correct you will have to create a new profile so when Ontario searches the pool for Hcp hopefully you are easily seen. Recreated my profile last weekend and I plan to recreate every 2 weeks till I get invited. I am on 435 and I don't see the crs score dropping to 435 anytime soon, although if my EOR comes back positive will be on 438. But I can't take any risks right now. There are about 8,000 people between 431 - 440 and Ontario can't send HCP NOIs to more than 2000 to 3000max.

Reactions: SumH12

Ebicanny

Apr 11, 2018
Updates
Visit often … and keep up to date!

Visit this page to stay current with news, announcements and new developments with Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

July 27, 2018

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please be advised that the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will be undergoing scheduled system maintenance on Friday, July 27, 2018. You will be unable to submit an online application during this time.

Any client whose application deadline is affected by the system maintenance is asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Is this a good sign? Are they going to issue soon?
Hopefully early august or maybe next week, fingers crossed. I just wonder why they issued to FSSW and didn't update same on their website.

Ebicanny

Apr 11, 2018
They said we need to create the EE profile again but no guarantee that the invite will be sent again.

I saw that the last time HCP interest letter was issued was in March. Is the Ontario HCP closed right now?
You are fine recreating and as long as you meet all ontarios requirements for NOI. They will definitely send you another one when they start issuing irrespective of the fact that you didn't accept the last one.

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
You are fine recreating and as long as you meet all ontarios requirements for NOI. They will definitely send you another one when they start issuing irrespective of the fact that you didn't accept the last one.
Yeah we checked and she definitely meets the requirement for the HCP category.

frightenedpanda

Sep 12, 2017
That's correct. Not issuing NOIs under HCP as of now.
Is there any indication that it will open again soon? Also I noticed that the profile submission date is important in the issuing of the letter of interest.

I know that since we have already missed our deadline it doesn' really matter but I am wondering that the last HCP was issued in March so when they open again, they might be only issuing to profiles created between March and July. Anyways, the only thing we can do now is to crate a new profile and hope for the best since her points are 436 and I dont see the CRS cutoff coming down to that level anytime soon.

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Is there any indication that it will open again soon? Also I noticed that the profile submission date is important in the issuing of the letter of interest.

I know that since we have already missed our deadline it doesn' really matter but I am wondering that the last HCP was issued in March so when they open again, they might be only issuing to profiles created between March and July. Anyways, the only thing we can do now is to crate a new profile and hope for the best since her points are 436 and I dont see the CRS cutoff coming down to that level anytime soon.
No one can predict that. Logically they should do it anytime now if they want to fulfill their quota of 2018. Let's hope for the best.

You can go ahead and create a new profile to improve your chances.

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Guys, my marriage certificate is in Arabic, and I did translate it into English. Is it mandatory to notarize it?

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I am on the same boat. My score could be increased but doing IELTS can be taxing and sometimes heartbreaking! Being optimistic with OINP helps me through though! Hopefully we all get selected
I don't want to be pessimistic and break your heart here, but IELTS is the only way for you. 402 carries a very very slim chance of recieving NOI. Just cautioning you so that you guys don't feel bad on missing out giving IELTS

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
I don't think this is correct you will have to create a new profile so when Ontario searches the pool for Hcp hopefully you are easily seen. Recreated my profile last weekend and I plan to recreate every 2 weeks till I get invited. I am on 435 and I don't see the crs score dropping to 435 anytime soon, although if my EOR comes back positive will be on 438. But I can't take any risks right now. There are about 8,000 people between 431 - 440 and Ontario can't send HCP NOIs to more than 2000 to 3000max.
You can definitely give it a try mate! Hopefully things should turn out fruitful. Do let us know if you get any update :)

Deep01021991

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Sorry for late post.....1st preference will be given to those profiles who are longer in the pool and as of now OINP is processing the applications SUBMITTED AND PAID from 15th Nov till 1st May.... Just imagine there are still candidates whose applications are in process from early 2018.....still Huge backlog as of now....so i believe once that comes under control OINP will gradually start issuing NOI.....also there were provincial elections last month....so there is delay