+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Seniors in this forum, can anyone confirm if re-creating the profile improves the chance for OINP.
I've created a profile on Jan 5th 2018 and since then waiting, my CRS is 422.
Do you recommend to create a fresh profile ? Any help here will be be v much appreciated, thx
Back in March the issued NOIs to profiles created after January 1st so I think you should be good

Reactions: ansimn

AliShahid

Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyone,
I just needed some support and reassurance.
I have submitted my details for PR after been given the nomination by Ontario. My PR application is already there for more than 6 months. It’s 6 and half months to be exact but I haven’t got any further feedback. People are telling me that now a days the provincial nomination cases are taking a bit more time. Is that correct ?
The Profile page still mentions that no additional documents are required at the moment and that immigration authorities will contact if some more information is required. I was hoping that by now I should’ve received the requirement to submit landing fee and submit passports but no signs.
Any idea how long it could take ?

AliShahid

Dec 4, 2017
And just to clarify, it’s the application for whole family of 5 people

Hello everyone,
I just needed some support and reassurance.
I have submitted my details for PR after been given the nomination by Ontario. My PR application is already there for more than 6 months. It’s 6 and half months to be exact but I haven’t got any further feedback. People are telling me that now a days the provincial nomination cases are taking a bit more time. Is that correct ?
The Profile page still mentions that no additional documents are required at the moment and that immigration authorities will contact if some more information is required. I was hoping that by now I should’ve received the requirement to submit landing fee and submit passports but no signs.
Any idea how long it could take ?

juleswantpr

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
yes very bad :( I dont think after this we would get invite from Ontario . As they calmly send invite only to french speaking people and not to others.
Does that mean they have stopped sending invites?

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Hi all,
Can anyone pls guide me about OINP
It's requirements, how to apply, etc

Or can help me with any related whatsapp group