+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I submitted my profile during Apr-2018 with CRS score of 402 and my NOC is 2171. Although I have WP approval till 2020, I did not get WP as I could not travel to Canada after that. I am still working in India. Getting job offer is tough for me. Few companies @ Toronto could not provide me offer letter quoting my legal status albeit they are interested with my profile. They expect either PR or Canada Citizen to apply for that. I have worked in Toronto for 2.5 years and overall IT experience of 17 years. Not sure whether I still have chance to get NOI or not.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Anyone here know how to get job offer letter when the applicant is in India. Few consultants (reputed too...) say they can provide job offer. Not sure how genuine that is and whether the Ontario immigration will consider that.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Anyone here know how to get job offer letter when the applicant is in India. Few consultants (reputed too...) say they can provide job offer. Not sure how genuine that is and whether the Ontario immigration will consider that.
How can Indian consultants provide you a job offer?

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
So NOIs only for French and Job offer.
Not sure on that and not able to rely on that either albeit they are doing the consultancy for more than 30 years. The same thing applies for Toronto consultants, right? As per my experience, the employers always insists for valid legal status (PR/Citizen) to provide an offer

deep0023

Jun 25, 2018
It's great to know that they are sending NOIs again and congratulations to those who have received a NOI :)

But I want to ask that I have created my EE profile on May 27, 2018 with 429 CRS under 2173 NOC. Should I re-create my profile or not ?

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
It's great to know that they are sending NOIs again and congratulations to those who have received a NOI :)

But I want to ask that I have created my EE profile on May 27, 2018 with 429 CRS under 2173 NOC. Should I re-create my profile or not ?
My is fine dude. Whoever have very old profile might need to create it. And you are ok with it. I have created during june and I am waiting for it

deep0023

Jun 25, 2018
My is fine dude. Whoever have very old profile might need to create it. And you are ok with it. I have created during june and I am waiting for it

Thanks for your reply ashwin. It seems like, I am never gonna get a NOI with un-targeted draw under HCP, because neither I speak French nor have a job offer. Just 429 CRS with 2173 NOC. :(

What about you?

ashwinibm.canada

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for your reply ashwin. It seems like, I am never gonna get a NOI with un-targeted draw under HCP, because neither I speak French nor have a job offer. Just 429 CRS with 2173 NOC. :(

What about you?
bro I should worry more than you :), i have less score than you. I just have 417 CRS with 2174 and same like you neither have french nor job offer. Dont worry, we will get it. We need patience. However, if you are sure that you will or more worried, then try one attempt for IELTS.

Reactions: deep0023