+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Kevin Kav

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi all. I received Incomplete Application latter from Ontario and they asked for my CV that I believe I already submitted. Anyway I need to resubmit it but my question is related to format. Is Ontario follow special format of CV? I really appreciate if you give me some info.

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi all. I received Incomplete Application latter from Ontario and they asked for my CV that I believe I already submitted. Anyway I need to resubmit it but my question is related to format. Is Ontario follow special format of CV? I really appreciate if you give me some info.
It can be in any format as long you correctly defined ur all job responsibilities!!

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
We used Canadian's.

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
I got my IELTS results today. Following are the reults

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

Should I go for Re-val for writing. or Should I start EE Profile and wait for OINP. Any suggestion please? CRS score = 404

rainazarine

Apr 20, 2018
Hi guys. I need your advice regarding the medical check up for Express entry. Got my IELTS result today and my CRS score is sitting at 450 now. Since I am on visit to my home (India), I feel like getting my medical exam done from here rather than going through the same in USA. Is there any restraint on getting your medical done before receiving ITA or should I go ahead with the check up?

Thanks again :)

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys. I need your advice regarding the medical check up for Express entry. Got my IELTS result today and my CRS score is sitting at 450 now. Since I am on visit to my home (India), I feel like getting my medical exam done from here rather than going through the same in USA. Is there any restraint on getting your medical done before receiving ITA or should I go ahead with the check up?

Thanks again :)

Don't be so proactive wait till you get ur ITA otherwise it'll be waste of time n money .

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
I got my IELTS results today. Following are the reults

Overall Band:
Listening:
Reading:
Writing:
Speaking:

Should I go for Re-val for writing. or Should I start EE Profile and wait for OINP. Any suggestion please? CRS score = 404

Mate , I don't want to disappoint you but it wont be helpful as they have already rechecked ur case before declaring the result as you 7 band in 3 sections . I was in same boat last yr applied for recheckin but no use but you never know u can be lucky .

TowerBridge

Aug 8, 2017
Mate , I don't want to disappoint you but it wont be helpful as they have already rechecked ur case before declaring the result as you 7 band in 3 sections . I was in same boat last yr applied for recheckin but no use but you never know u can be lucky .
Chance is slim but it's worth going for a revaluation if you are confident about your performance. I requested a re-mark and my W increase from 6.5 to 7. Finally got CLB9 after 6 attempts

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Chance is slim but it's worth going for a revaluation if you are confident about your performance. I requested a re-mark and my W increase from 6.5 to 7. Finally got CLB9 after 6 attempts
Mate ! Thats worth inspiring . i mean no disrespect but in IELTS writin section they jus nail down candidates i have come across many cases .

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello All,

Do we get any e-mail notification on being nominated or we have to keep an eye on the One-Key or CIC account? What is the probability of not getting nominated post your application reaches the DIP stage?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello All,

Do we get any e-mail notification on being nominated or we have to keep an eye on the One-Key or CIC account? What is the probability of not getting nominated post your application reaches the DIP stage?
U'll get a mail which u hv registered with CIC .

& b+ !!