+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Ida62

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Hello guys..I've got an email saying my EE profile has been updating and advising me to check my messages..the thing is nothing has changed in my EE profile and no new msges...whats the case in your view?!!

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello guys..I've got an email saying my EE profile has been updating and advising me to check my messages..the thing is nothing has changed in my EE profile and no new msges...whats the case in your view?!!
It takes 2 days to get updated ! It's normal

papan5069

Jun 13, 2018
New delhi
Category........
Mate , I don't want to disappoint you but it wont be helpful as they have already rechecked ur case before declaring the result as you 7 band in 3 sections . I was in same boat last yr applied for recheckin but no use but you never know u can be lucky .
Hi, Ya I also thought so, but I don know I think I could have touched 7 in Writing.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Mate , I don't want to disappoint you but it wont be helpful as they have already rechecked ur case before declaring the result as you 7 band in 3 sections . I was in same boat last yr applied for recheckin but no use but you never know u can be lucky .
Hi mate, thank you for your prompt and sincere responses. I sent the missing passport pages only and Ontario rejected that and said it must be the entire bunch. Deadline remains.
However, the ielts results came in and we stand at 440 away from 437 but we have 7.0 on Writing, getting ready for a remark. If upgraded by anything, we stand on 443. We really wanna save that 1500CAD and avoid other pnp delays and restrictions.

What do you and others think?

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hi mate, thank you for your prompt and sincere responses. I sent the missing passport pages only and Ontario rejected that and said it must be the entire bunch. Deadline remains.
However, the ielts results came in and we stand at 440 away from 437 but we have 7.0 on Writing, getting ready for a remark. If upgraded by anything, we stand on 443. We really wanna save that 1500CAD and avoid other pnp delays and restrictions.

What do you and others think?
Mate ! i told you in my previous post u need scan all the pages 1st to last ( not only the missin ones ) of Passport ( Principle Applicant )

U still hv time scan n sent it across in a PDF file format . U'll be alright trust me don't miss this Ontario opportunity as CRS score ain't comin below 440 .

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Mate ! i told you in my previous post u need scan all the pages 1st to last ( not only the missin ones ) of Passport ( Principle Applicant )

U still hv time scan n sent it across in a PDF file format . U'll be alright trust me don't miss this Ontario opportunity as CRS score ain't comin below 440 .
I know you told me, hadn't the resource where I was to insert them or rescan all.

Anyway, we are seriously hoping an upgrade will occur on the Writing, thereby making a direct ITA come within reach. The headache is losing that $1500CA afterall.

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I know you told me, hadn't the resource where I was to insert them or rescan all.

Anyway, we are seriously hoping an upgrade will occur on the Writing, thereby making a direct ITA come within reach. The headache is losing the attention $1500CA afterall.
Hold on, riddle me this...when you submitted your OINP, your IELTS was valid that time?

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Hold on, riddle me this...when you submitted your OINP, your IELTS was valid that time?
Yeah, and it is still valid. But we did another early this month and the result is known with improvements but short of 3points from W7.0. We just need 7.5W to move to 443 and ditch OINP with or without the 1500CA processing fee.