+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Do you know if we get the Email alone or if i login to CIC i will see a message ? I logged in to CIC and no updates. Today its 90 days since i submitted the application.
Buddy if it is 90 days you should call OINP.
Secondly when you are nominated you do not get mail notification from OINP. You will get a notification in your CIC account and for that a mail. You need to accept the nomination from CIC account and then status will change in OINP portal to nominated. Till the time it remains on DIP.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
Buddy if it is 90 days you should call OINP.
Secondly when you are nominated you do not get mail notification from OINP. You will get a notification in your CIC account and for that a mail. You need to accept the nomination from CIC account and then status will change in OINP portal to nominated. Till the time it remains on DIP.
Ya. I understand mail not come from OINP. But atleast in CIC i should a message right. I dint. will send an Email.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I wanted to know a few things about PNP options.

So I have submitted my profile last month and my total CRS score is 427 (including my wife)
IELTS:
Listening = 9.0
Reading = 7.5
Writing = 7.0
Speaking = 8.0

Have 5+ years of working in a telecommunications industry and my primary NOC is Engineering Managers (0211).

Could anyone guide me on which PNP should I go for? I basically submitted to Prince Edward Island but I don't think they have any demand for either Engineering Managers or Statisticians (my wife).

I'm keeping Saskatchwen as an option, but looks like they need me to apply for license for Engineer-in-Training which takes around one year to evaluate :(

Should I apply for Ontario? Or my EE profile is an auto application for OINP?

Thanks for your time in helping out! :)
OINP will invite you if they are issuing new nominations once you create EE profile.

Last edited:

rajiv_1607

Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2016
Hello Every1,

I’d appreciate if u guide me that any chance I'd have with 401 score (NOC 0122- Banking & Finance) for Ontario ?

Thanks