+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Is this exception list still valid? My NOC code is 2281 and am at 374 trying to improve clb. But what about the below list? With 374 score due to the exception list do i stand a chance to get NOI? Or do i need to apply differently To avail the below exception benefits?

July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, including:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
  • Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
Note: Receiving a Notification of Interest does not m

Reactions: Eli31

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
good evening. If someone was not able to gather the required documents and apply within the 45 day deadline after receiving a NOI...what can they do to he considered again for future OINP draws? Do they simply remain in the EE pool for fed and future draws from PNP? Or do they have to withdraw their EE profile and recreate it?

Thank you in advance.
Submit anyway, OINP will give you a fortnight to bring in what wasn't available when u submitted. They do this after completeness check, and if u are unable to get them the missing documents, they refuse your application and refund your application fee. Go to their site for this info.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
You should definitely create a new profile. Withdraw the older one, and re-create a profile to update your CRS. OINP is issuing NOIs for EE profiles created from Jan 1 onwards.
However you may lose out on a tie break in case the score dips down and touches 438..

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Is this exception list still valid? My NOC code is 2281 and am at 374 trying to improve clb. But what about the below list? With 374 score due to the exception list do i stand a chance to get NOI? Or do i need to apply differently To avail the below exception benefits?

July 4, 2017

Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes

On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.

The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, including:

• Work Experience: A minimum of either:
  • Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
  • Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
  • Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
  • Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
Note: Receiving a Notification of Interest does not m

anyone ?

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi
I created my profile through CEC in express entry and my crs score is 406. Do you think it will be a good idea to re-create my profile so that i can get the invitation from OINP?? OR is there any other way so that I can get the invitation from any other province??

Thanks

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hello everybody

please need advice:
- We have a profile with a score 423.
- We are waiting for a nominee ; the agent said may be we will get it by May !!!!
- Our profile and language test expires by 23 rd September 2018
Do you think if we get invitation by June is it OK for the expiry dates of language test ?
- Some one told us that we should take an other exam

Please can any one advise us

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Hello everybody

please need advice:
- We have a profile with a score 423.
- We are waiting for a nominee ; the agent said may be we will get it by May !!!!
- Our profile and language test expires by 23 rd September 2018
Do you think if we get invitation by June is it OK for the expiry dates of language test ?
- Some one told us that we should take an other exam

Please can any one advise us
No agent or anyone can predict NOI timeline. Your IELTS score should be valid when you submit eAPR I.e NOI->600 points->direct ITA->eAPR. So keep these timelines in mine while taking decision on IELTS.