Is this exception list still valid? My NOC code is 2281 and am at 374 trying to improve clb. But what about the below list? With 374 score due to the exception list do i stand a chance to get NOI? Or do i need to apply differently To avail the below exception benefits?
July 4, 2017
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: List of Targeted Occupations by National Occupational Classification (NOC) Codes
On June 28, 2017, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) announced that it would issue targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream and who have work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector.
The OINP targeted candidates in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector with work experience in the following NOC codes:
For these occupations only, the OINP lowered the required minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score below 400. However, candidates will still need to meet all other HCP stream eligibility, including:
- NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
- NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
- NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
- NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
- NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
- NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
- NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
- NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
- NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
- NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
- NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
- NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
- NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators
Note: Receiving a Notification of Interest does not m
- Work Experience: A minimum of either:
- Education: Equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Language: A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 in English or in French;
- Settlement Funds: A minimum level of savings or income in Ontario; and
- Intent: An intention to reside in Ontario long term.
No agent or anyone can predict NOI timeline. Your IELTS score should be valid when you submit eAPR I.e NOI->600 points->direct ITA->eAPR. So keep these timelines in mine while taking decision on IELTS.Hello everybody
please need advice:
- We have a profile with a score 423.
- We are waiting for a nominee ; the agent said may be we will get it by May !!!!
- Our profile and language test expires by 23 rd September 2018
Do you think if we get invitation by June is it OK for the expiry dates of language test ?
- Some one told us that we should take an other exam
Please can any one advise us