+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Sahil0887

Apr 6, 2018
Hi
What

What 14 day period you are referring to ? Where is this mentioned ?
hi,
I have received an nomination from ontario which is valid for 45 days.next ,i made a profile on oinp website which is valid for 14 calender days.is this true that oinp profile is valid for 14 days and we have to upload our documents & 1500$ fees within these 14 days? Pls help me & guide me.thanks

Sahil0887

Apr 6, 2018
Which stream?
hi,
I have received an nomination from ontario which is valid for 45 days.next ,i made a profile on oinp website which is valid for 14 calender days.is this true that oinp profile is valid for 14 days and we have to upload our documents & 1500$ fees within these 14 days? Pls help me & guide me.thanks

Sahil0887

Apr 6, 2018
hi,
Ya im waiting eagerly. i dint get this week. lets see tomorrow. I went and verified again i attached all mandatory documents onekey requested and based on this thread. Fingers crossed.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
hi,
Incorrect, you get 45 days to submit. To repeat again I'm talking only about HCP.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Ya im waiting eagerly. i dint get this week. lets see tomorrow. I went and verified again i attached all mandatory documents onekey requested and based on this thread. Fingers crossed.
U didn't get you, what you meant by one key requested again, all this is done before you submit, what did you do again?

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
U didn't get you, what you meant by one key requested again, all this is done before you submit, what did you do again?
Ya ya. im just saying that i submitted all documents requested by the website. I just logged in and reviewed the application again. Basically it is read only. i can only review, cannot modify.

SAMPHIL1977

Apr 8, 2018
B

Both, if you score 8 in listening and 7 in other modules, your score will jump significantly (CLB9)
Hi All,
Its really great to read and get so much information from these forums. Can you please guide me on the below. I am 40 year old, and our scores are 415 and IELTS scores were as follows - Listening 8.5, Reading 7.5, Writing 7.5, Speaking 8. ( Overall score 8)
I am trying to figure out how to apply to a Province. Can you please guide me on this as I may lose some points in August when i reach 41. I have my Express Entry Profile Number, WES number and the sealed transcripts have been sent already.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi to all!

I just received a NOI based on job offer last week.

I m ready to submit my application however i have concern regardig proof of funds.

As i have job offer from ontario employer, do i need to show Proof if Funds?? Or i m exempt from this requirement?

Thanks in Advance

sfdcmaanas

Jul 5, 2014
Hi to all!

I just received a NOI based on job offer last week.

I m ready to submit my application however i have concern regardig proof of funds.

As i have job offer from ontario employer, do i need to show Proof if Funds?? Or i m exempt from this requirement?

Thanks in Advance
Dear Friend,

Sorry, I couldn't answer your query but I would like to know if you have created your EE profile before/ after Jan 1 2018. What is your CRS score?

hardeepsingh751

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
hardeepsingh751 said:
can u help me out...
I got CRS 413 under OINP ICT category NOC 2283..

If I get money deposited to show as settlement funds to bank account as FD or into saving.. will that be ok?
as there is still time for NOI for me...

is there anything like funds should be 6 months old.. becoz i gt ielts CLB 10 few weeks back and bank account has no money.. if i get transfered in a week.. will that work when i submit for OINP in future?

thanks

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
hardeepsingh751 said:
can u help me out...
I got CRS 413 under OINP ICT category NOC 2283..

If I get money deposited to show as settlement funds to bank account as FD or into saving.. will that be ok?
as there is still time for NOI for me...

is there anything like funds should be 6 months old.. becoz i gt ielts CLB 10 few weeks back and bank account has no money.. if i get transfered in a week.. will that work when i submit for OINP in future?

thanks
Proof of funds should be genuine. Therefore Cash deposits are very not recommended. You may liquidate the Fixed Deposit. You may also accept gifts from parents and spouse. The OINP will ask for past 6 months statements but it is perfectly fine if you are able to reason the sudden surge the balance such as you can explain that certain amount has been procured by the liquidation of assets and other has been procured as gist from parents.

Hope this helps

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello Mate ,

Did you received any revert from ONIP after submittin application March 5th ?? how long do think will be the wait ??
I submitted the application on 21 March and my status is submitted. There has been no action taken. After sending an email regarding the same to OINP, I received a reply stating that the processing time is mentioned on the website. Therefore I think it is about waiting for 90 days once we have submitted. They will start the processing after 1-1.5 months of the submission and then complete the whole process in 30 - 40 days.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
I have scanned and upload my ECA report received from WES. Am I also suppose to send a physical copy of the same to OINP?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I submitted the application on 21 March and my status is submitted. There has been no action taken. After sending an email regarding the same to OINP, I received a reply stating that the processing time is mentioned on the website. Therefore I think it is about waiting for 90 days once we have submitted. They will start the processing after 1-1.5 months of the submission and then complete the whole process in 30 - 40 days.
It is not correct to check status that soon. Not recommended at all. You should check immitracker or threads here to get an idea about the timelines. There are people who have submitted 1.5 months back and still on submitted state.