+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

srigram

Mar 27, 2018
i communicated with OINP and got a response but its generic and not specific to the case. they want a fully submitted application and only then they can finalize if they can nominate.
we have to invest time and efforts to get the nomination and cant say anything abt the outcome

Bukenzy

Mar 14, 2018
I believe that the average balance over the past 6 months is the one that really matters... not the current balance. If your average month-end balance is higher than or equal to the required amount, you should be okay. If not, then do write an LOE with the application, explaining the circumstances why you weren't able to maintain this amount in your balance for a certain period of time.

Yes. Thanks a lot
I got approved.

Awaiting ITA

Reactions: Chillovski

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
April 4, 2018

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This is to inform you about an important OINP update to be announced on www.ontarioimmigration.cain the week of April 2, 2018.

Please monitor this page for news, announcements and program developments. Stay in touch by visiting our social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Got an awkward feeling reading this, hope it's a positive news

Reactions: Amrita_Amit

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
What’s the impact on the applications submitted in oinp if the hcp stream closes? Are they processed or be on hold till it opens again??

Reactions: DreamBig18

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello All,
I have submitted my OINP application on 31.03.2018 and it is still showing under status "Submitted".
Can anyone guide on how many days it takes on an average for the status to be changed to "Assessment".
Thank you.

Chillovski

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
ON, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I have submitted my OINP application on 31.03.2018 and it is still showing under status "Submitted".
Can anyone guide on how many days it takes on an average for the status to be changed to "Assessment".
Thank you.
Rest easy buddy... there are people who applied in January 2018 and are still on "Submitted". Give it a month at least and regularly monitor the activity on the OINP HCP immi tracker.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi urgent help

For oinp the eca reports need to be shared from the organisation directly. Can someone help me what address do these reports need to go to?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi urgent help

For oinp the eca reports need to be shared from the organisation directly. Can someone help me what address do these reports need to go to?
You dont need to enter address manually, you need to select Ontario as recipient and WES will send to correct address. This is for WES.