+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi to all,

Recently I received Notification of Interest for Human capital Priorities stream under Ontario Nomination.

Currently I m holding a job offer from Ontario employer, which is supported by positive LMIA.
As per IRCC guidelines, I don't need to show funds if candidate has valid job offer.

So the question is should I need to show settlement funds for my Nomination application under HCP category? However, I m willing to provide past six months bank statement as per Nomination norms and condition.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
Congratulations to you.
It is said normally that it is very difficult to get a job offer from an employer in Ontario as they always prefer people with PR. Can you please guide me how you can get a job offer without PR Thanks

Reactions: DreamBig18

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
The minimum requirements for OINP nomination is a Bachelors. So, in that sense, even if you apply they will reject your application. Hence, it won't be wise to apply for OINP.
but when Ontario checked my online profiles in express entry before sending NOI they might know that i have 2 years diploma program only, then why they sent me NOI.

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi to all,

Recently I received Notification of Interest for Human capital Priorities stream under Ontario Nomination.

Currently I m holding a job offer from Ontario employer, which is supported by positive LMIA.
As per IRCC guidelines, I don't need to show funds if candidate has valid job offer.

So the question is should I need to show settlement funds for my Nomination application under HCP category? However, I m willing to provide past six months bank statement as per Nomination norms and condition.

Thanks in advance
Hi,
Congratulations to you.
It is said normally that it is very difficult to get a job offer from an employer in Ontario as they always prefer people with PR. Can you please guide me how you can get a job offer without PR Thanks, Can you please refer companies who are looking to hire people without PR.
Thanks

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
but when Ontario checked my online profiles in express entry before sending NOI they might know that i have 2 years diploma program only, then why they sent me NOI.
I know because they did the same to me. People were saying that when OINP selects candidates they are unable to differentiate the qualification of a candidate. anyway, pls see the mail I wrote to OINP about similar inquiry and see their response- you can send them a mail and ask them if you want to.

My Query-

"
Dear SIr,

I have received OINP nomination this week with 435 CRS score and I am very excited to apply for this PNP program. I did my 4 years Bachelor's in Engineering from my home country, however WES gave me three years Diploma credentials against my Bachelor's. Will I be eligible to apply under OINP with my current existing WES credential of three years Diploma?

I will be really grateful to hear from you soon. thank you so much"

their reply-

"
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

For the Human Capital Priorities Stream, all applicants must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree or its equivalent.

If your studies were completed outside of Canada, you must obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. The ECA report must not be more than five years old when you submit your application.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

4th floor | 4ème étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

"

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
@Midnight Blessing have you started learning french? I have been lately thinking about giving this a shot- although it will be painful and very long journey. If yo have started, would u mind sharing how has it been so far?

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi to all,

Thanks in advance
Congrats brother. Happy for you.
Can you please let me know , how you managed to get LMIA.

As I know, the LMIA issuing employer should prove that the required vacancy cannot be filled with available canadians which as I see is nearly impossible. your NOC was retail supervisor. How come this was possible. Can you please guide.
Thanks a lot

sophietoon

Mar 30, 2018
I've just received the NOI and read the document checklist.Now I have a pile of questions,especially about the work history:

1.I know I'm chosen because of my french,then should I apply under the HCP or french-speaking skilled workers stream? Will there be any difference? I'm eligible for both.

2.About the work history:

1)I've been working in a company for more than a decade.Do I have to include my work experience prior to that in my resume? or I just mention the current job because it has lasted more than 10 years?

2)My annual salary is not fixed, so I just need to give a round number.Is that right?

3)The work contracts are mandatory.But I have a problem:My first work contracts were signed periodically,every two years for example.On the 10th year the company signed an unfixed-term labor contract with me.I didn't keep the first contracts and have only the current contract,signed about 4 years ago.Is that OK? My supervisor can certify in the reference letter that I've been working there for more than 10 years.

4)About the proof of compensation: the checklist recommends proof for the first and last month for each work experience.But my bank says that it can't provide bank statements of such a long time ago. So could I just provide the recent bank statements?

5)I apply with my son.My spouse will not accompany us to Canada.What documents about him should I provide?

I know some of these questions are a bit silly.But I do want to know the answer...Thanks for any help...

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
I know because they did the same to me. People were saying that when OINP selects candidates they are unable to differentiate the qualification of a candidate. anyway, pls see the mail I wrote to OINP about similar inquiry and see their response- you can send them a mail and ask them if you want to.

My Query-

"
Dear SIr,

I have received OINP nomination this week with 435 CRS score and I am very excited to apply for this PNP program. I did my 4 years Bachelor's in Engineering from my home country, however WES gave me three years Diploma credentials against my Bachelor's. Will I be eligible to apply under OINP with my current existing WES credential of three years Diploma?

I will be really grateful to hear from you soon. thank you so much"

their reply-

"
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) mailbox.

For the Human Capital Priorities Stream, all applicants must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree or its equivalent.

If your studies were completed outside of Canada, you must obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report produced by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree. The ECA report must not be more than five years old when you submit your application.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme Ontarien des Candidats à l’Immigration

Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration | Ministère des Affaires civiques et de l’Immigration

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

4th floor | 4ème étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON | M7A 2R9

"
Thank you very much for reply,
i will contact OINP as my NOC is 7245 which is also under FST program, its also possible that every case is unique and i have chance of success.

Aryan7

Mar 2, 2018
I get ITA on 26th March and now in processof collecting documents. I have some questions.
1. I have PNP nomination from Ontario and I mention it as well but the personalized checklist does not ask for nomination certificate. In which field I should upload it?
2. My spouse has been living abroad since last 10 years but going to his home country frequently on vacations. Checklist does not ask his PCC for home country. Should we submit it still and in which field?
3. Is it ok if the proof of funds are under my husbands name and we attach a LOE that our funds are mutual just like we did in oinp and it was acceptable?
Plz help

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
I get ITA on 26th March and now in processof collecting documents. I have some questions.
1. I have PNP nomination from Ontario and I mention it as well but the personalized checklist does not ask for nomination certificate. In which field I should upload it?
2. My spouse has been living abroad since last 10 years but going to his home country frequently on vacations. Checklist does not ask his PCC for home country. Should we submit it still and in which field?
3. Is it ok if the proof of funds are under my husbands name and we attach a LOE that our funds are mutual just like we did in oinp and it was acceptable?
Plz help
Hi,
1) If you have, better upload nomination certificate. i dont know where exactly you can upload it but other members could help here
2) better and recommended to upload the PCC from her home country and countries she lived in for at least 6 months
3) Yes if your husband will travel with you but he needs to write and notarized a doc to confirm yu have full access to the funds

Hope this helps.

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi

Can someone advice : for uploading the documents for OINP does one need to have colour scans or black and white works?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thank you very much for reply,
i will contact OINP as my NOC is 7245 which is also under FST program, its also possible that every case is unique and i have chance of success.

best of luck with your endeavor. may you get ITA very fast.........

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
@Midnight Blessing have you started learning french? I have been lately thinking about giving this a shot- although it will be painful and very long journey. If yo have started, would u mind sharing how has it been so far?

Honestly, learning French part time after Job is very stressful. But basically with dedication and perseverance one can reach to B2 level within 1-1.5 years time. I have started with Duolingo for French, so you can start with it too and see how do you progress. This shall be enough for your basic.

If possible you can also take classes at Alliance Francais in your city. It will take 3 months each to complete A1 & A2 and 6 months each to reach B1 & B2 level. In general for 42 CRS points, once need to get CLB 7 and one has to reach B2 level to attain that.

Hope my infos will help you to decide for yourself. Best of Luck.