+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
My CRS is 434, NOC 2171 , profile created 19th Mar 2018 still I did not receive any NOI for OINP, I dont know why :( ...anyone has any idea?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
My CRS is 434, NOC 2171 , profile created 19th Mar 2018 still I did not receive any NOI for OINP, I dont know why :( ...anyone has any idea?
If you look up Ontario website, more than half of the NOC were issued to people with job of offers. And then for rest French was an important criteria, there were very few who got NOI this time without one of the two. Better luck next time.

Reactions: divyanshohr

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
If you look up Ontario website, more than half of the NOC were issued to people with job of offers. And then for rest French was an important criteria, there were very few who got NOI this time without one of the two. Better luck next time.
That explains why I did not get NOI this time. Thanks a lot buddy :)

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Should I make my wife as primary applicant as she has bachelors in electronics and communications and having 3 years exp and crs is 360

Would she get pnp in Ontario as it’s in their NOC

she has low band in ielts that’s why

Or I should be main applicant with around 400?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Should I make my wife as primary applicant as she has bachelors in electronics and communications and having 3 years exp and crs is 360

Would she get pnp in Ontario as it’s in their NOC

she has low band in ielts that’s why

Or I should be main applicant with around 400?
What's her total CRS ?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
It’s 360

But I have heard that Ontario give pnp to required applicant such as computer networking and electronics etc

What should I do ?
Theoretically you can maintain two EE profiles one with you as dependant and other with spouse. But her CRS is quite low and ontario realistically will call CRS lower than 400 only if she has job offer or got French language skills. So making her primary applicant without one of these with a CRS of 362 will not help.

rblc

Mar 14, 2018
Hello Good people,

My first NOI got expired and My CRS is 435 and I am thinking whether to go for recreating my profile so that I have a chance to receive my NOI again. I talked with two people who told me that they also had received their NOI but had to withdraw their EE profile and once they have recreated their profile they have received their NOI again .

But my dilemma is that if I recreate my profile now surely I will be under tie breaker disadvantage so would you advice me to wait for the cutoff to go down to 435 which i think is very hard this year or I should be recreating my profile right away now or I should I wait for another month or so before recreating? I am kind of totally confused. If you can give me your valuable suggestion I will be very grateful. Thank you so much : )
Hey.. Am in a similar situation as yours. Did you end up recreating your profile ?
Also the people u spoke to (who received their 2nd NOI), did they mention creating a fresh profile using new GC Key ?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hey.. Am in a similar situation as yours. Did you end up recreating your profile ?
Also the people u spoke to (who received their 2nd NOI), did they mention creating a fresh profile using new GC Key ?
yes I did. No, they just referred me to withdraw and recreate EE profile without any GC key revoking. However, its your personal choice, if you want you can start everything fresh...

Reactions: rblc

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
I don't have French skills but still recvd NOI just after one week of creating express entry profile. my score is 393 and still wonder why I got this invitation :) as minimum is mentioned 400
You might have job. They selected
As low as CRS 351 who had job or French skills. Refer there web for selection criteria

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hello respected members,

i got NOI yesterday my CRS is 433,, my concern is i don't have Bachelor degree, but i have 2 years diploma program from Humber College Ontario and 2 years work experience from Ontario employer. i dont have job now. Am i eligible, and i should apply or not please guide

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hello respected members,

i got NOI yesterday my CRS is 433,, my concern is i don't have Bachelor degree, but i have 2 years diploma program from Humber College Ontario and 2 years work experience from Ontario employer. i dont have job now. Am i eligible, and i should apply or not please guide

The minimum requirements for OINP nomination is a Bachelors. So, in that sense, even if you apply they will reject your application. Hence, it won't be wise to apply for OINP.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar