+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

@reality

Feb 23, 2018
Friends I received NOI from Ontario today and I have only CRS of 393. I do have job offer with no LMIA so my only option is to go with Human capital stream. but the human capital stream requires minimum CRS of 400. can I still submit the application. I have experience in 2174 and no French abilities.
Hi Srigram,

Lot of speculation going on. Can you confirm whether you have french language proficiency? May be thats why you got NOI at 393

tarunb10

Nov 6, 2017
Hey guys, My wife is NOC 5243 (Fashion Designer) with a CRS of 418, now that people have started getting NOI's below 433, What do you all think? Any chance? Thanks.

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi to all,

Recently I received Notification of Interest for Human capital Priorities stream under Ontario Nomination.

Currently I m holding a job offer from Ontario employer, which is supported by positive LMIA.
As per IRCC guidelines, I don't need to show funds if candidate has valid job offer.

So the question is should I need to show settlement funds for my Nomination application under HCP category? However, I m willing to provide past six months bank statement as per Nomination norms and condition.

Thanks in advance

tarunb10

Nov 6, 2017
Hi to all,

Recently I received Notification of Interest for Human capital Priorities stream under Ontario Nomination.

Currently I m holding a job offer from Ontario employer, which is supported by positive LMIA.
As per IRCC guidelines, I don't need to show funds if candidate has valid job offer.

So the question is should I need to show settlement funds for my Nomination application under HCP category? However, I m willing to provide past six months bank statement as per Nomination norms and condition.

Thanks in advance
Hi. Congrats and all the best! Exactly on which date you received an NOI?

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
No, not for IT people, but for french people ...
Any one who has CLB 7 TEF, even without IELTS at all and below 400 CRS received NOI for Ontario yesterday !
this is confirmed, it will be announced shortly !
Well, the other guy there who I was replying has no French skills, his CRS is under 400, and received a NOI. o_O

Where you saw this "confirmation"?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Do you think they are issuing NOI under HCP stream for IT NOC codes?
Sorry but I m no sure about IT but pretty sure that they are issuing NOIs for particular NOC and candidate who has any ties to Ontario.
As I m holding job offer from Ontario and got NOI even with pretty Low CRS.
So I m assuming they are targeting particular people with dual intension.

@reality

Feb 23, 2018
March 28, 2018

Express Entry – Targeted Notifications of Interest under Human Capital Priorities Stream

Please be advised that the OINP has issued Notifications of Interest (NOI) under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream to targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who:
1) meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario; or
2) meet the HCP stream criteria have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above in all language abilities.

This targeted search was done to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities, as well as to be more responsive to employer needs. In addition, French-speaking candidates were targeted to assist the province in meeting the Ontario Immigration Strategy’s goal of five per cent Francophone immigration.

The results of yesterday’s round are as follows:

Search # 1

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario:

Number of invitations issued: 480
Date and time of portal search: March 26, 2018 at 2PM EST
CRS score range: 351-446
Date Express Entry profile submitted: January 1, 2018 to March 26, 2018

Search #2:

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and who have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or above in all language abilities.

Number of invitations issued: 299
Date and time of portal search: March 26, 2018 at 4PM EST

The OINP is managing the volume of applications to the HCP stream at this time. The OINP will be issuing NOIs on a regular basis to applicants, who at minimum, have a CRS of 400 and meet all eligibility criteria.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
March 28, 2018

Express Entry – Targeted Notifications of Interest under Human Capital Priorities Stream

Please be advised that the OINP has issued Notifications of Interest (NOI) under the Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream to targeted candidates in the Express Entry pool who:
1) meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario; or
2) meet the HCP stream criteria have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above in all language abilities.

This targeted search was done to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities, as well as to be more responsive to employer needs. In addition, French-speaking candidates were targeted to assist the province in meeting the Ontario Immigration Strategy’s goal of five per cent Francophone immigration.

The results of yesterday’s round are as follows:

Search # 1

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and have a job offer in Ontario:

Number of invitations issued: 480
Date and time of portal search: March 26, 2018 at 2PM EST

Search #2:

Candidates in the Express Entry pool who meet the HCP stream criteria and who have French language skills at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or above in all language abilities.

Number of invitations issued: 299
Date and time of portal search: March 26, 2018 at 4PM EST

The OINP is managing the volume of applications to the HCP stream at this time. The OINP will be issuing NOIs on a regular basis to applicants, who at minimum, have a CRS of 400 and meet all eligibility criteria.

Thanks for sharing this! This explains why people with CRS scores less than 400 received NOIs.

Reactions: ihsamkhan