+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Were NOIs sent to EE profiles this week whose CRS scores are less than 400? I saw someone posting in this forum saying they've received a NOI from Ontario today.

shersingh

Oct 5, 2017
Were NOIs sent to EE profiles this week whose CRS scores are less than 400? I saw someone posting in this forum saying they've received a NOI from Ontario today.
I was also surprised to hear that someone received it at 390 for 2171. They have always posted they are sending NOIs to folks over 400, but who knows.. We will probably know when they update something on their site. Until then, lets keep fingers crossed.

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I was also surprised to hear that someone received it at 390 for 2171. They have always posted they are sending NOIs to folks over 400, but who knows.. We will probably know when they update something on their site. Until then, lets keep fingers crossed.
Yes, that's why I'd asked that question. I might have to re create my EE profile today.

ABhola

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-07-2018
I was facing same issue.
Couldn't click on HCP stream link. it was greyed out.

Let me know if you get any solution for this.
I did send an email to the given email address.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, The link is operational right now. Please register ASAP.

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Thank you for your reply, Rodrigo.
We have a similar profile, without WP.

I think the new French skill question (which we didn't answer until now) may have affected the NOI receiving. :eek:
I understand what you mean by this. I have 2172 NIC with CRS 424 and completed French question few days back but yet to get NOI. So don’t worry because they take 2-4 days to send NOI before updating the Ontario web page.

Reactions: viviam

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
I understand what you mean by this. I have 2172 NIC with CRS 424 and completed French question few days back but yet to get NOI. So don’t worry because they take 2-4 days to send NOI before updating the Ontario web page.
Thank you very much for your response. I'm more relaxed by this now.

I hope we both can receive, finally, a NOI. :)

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I had to remove the Teaching Assistant work from my EE profile as that doesn't count as work experience. I recreated my EE profile and my CRS score has dropped to 381 from 393. However, I'll have 3 years work experience (NOC code 2174) come May, 2018, and my CRS score would jump to 413.

Would there be any hope to get a NOI, considering that one of the members in this forum received a NOI today, for a CRS score of 390?

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hi to all!

I have question regarding my EE profile.
When i created my profile, i mention my POF around 16k for two members.

Recently i got NOI, as per EE profile, so the question is,
What if i have funds less then this?? Is it mandatory to show exact same amount of funds as per our EE profile? Can i change little bit while i m appying for HCP stream?

Thanks

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I received a NOI yesterday. My score is 424, and my NOC is 2174. Profile recreated around january 25th.
Hi Rodrigo,

I'm sorry, but am a little confused by your post.

Can you please clarify if you received a NOI from Ontario under the HCP stream with a CRS of 424?
I thought there were no further NOIs issued since Feb, where the lowest CRS was 433.

Am I missing something here?
Kindly clarify.

Anyone else received their NOIs with score less than 433 this year?

Many thanks,
- JP

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I had to remove the Teaching Assistant work from my EE profile as that doesn't count as work experience. I recreated my EE profile and my CRS score has dropped to 381 from 393. However, I'll have 3 years work experience (NOC code 2174) come May, 2018, and my CRS score would jump to 413.

Would there be any hope to get a NOI, considering that one of the members in this forum received a NOI today, for a CRS score of 390?
But how did he receive the NOI today with CRS of 390, when the last NOIs were issued in Feb, and that too with min CRS of 433?

Pls let me know if I'm missing something here.

Many thanks,
- JP

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
But how did he receive the NOI today with CRS of 390, when the last NOIs were issued in Feb, and that too with min CRS of 433?

Pls let me know if I'm missing something here.

Many thanks,
- JP
Hey JP,

Apparently OINP updates the website 2-4 days after NOIs have been inssued. You can search the forum. A person created a new thread today saying he got a NOI from OINP today with a CRS score of 390. Perhaps OINP is again targeting occupation specific EE profiles like they did in June of last year.

Reactions: viviam