+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

RFC

Jan 8, 2018
I submitted my OINP application in February. I provided employment reference letters etc for all roles, except for one role (a role I held for 12 months, 9 years ago in 2009) as I don't have any support for it. This role isn't included in my EE profile and I'm not claiming any experience/points for it.

Is it likely Ontario will request support for the role? If so, do you think I could reply with a letter explaining why I don't have any support and also confirm I'm not claiming any points for it? Would this be ok in your opinion / experience? Thanks

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Has anyone seen this new update? Does it mean a new status will be introduced?

March 22, 2018

Accepting Applications to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program – Completeness Check

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has introduced changes to the processing of applications at intake.

The OINP is administered in accordance with the Ontario Immigration Act, 2015 (Act) and its regulations. Please note that section 5 of Ontario Regulation 421/17 (Approvals under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Other Matters) made under the Act requires that all applications be reviewed for completeness.

You must submit a complete application that complies with program criteria at the time you submit a paid application.

A completeness check is then undertaken to ensure that you have submitted all required documentation and information in order to demonstrate that you can meet OINP eligibility requirements.

If your application is complete, the program will issue a letter acknowledging its completeness and indicating that it has been forwarded for formal assessment in order to confirm that you meet all OINP eligibility requirements.

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

rodrigopaixao

Aug 24, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Rodrigo, my husband is 2174 and we have 423 points, but we didn't receive a NOI yet. Do you have French skills or just English?

Thank you.
Hi Viviam,

I only have English skills. In sum, here is my profile:

- Almost 2 years work experience in Canada (NOC 2174)
- CLB 8
- 34 years old and my wife 32 years old
- 9 years experience in IT (NOC 2174)
- Only one dependent (my wife)
- Currently working under an Open Work Permit.

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
People, there was a new question about French exam in the profile, but I didn't answer it. This section was "in progress" mode.
It can be affected the NOI receiving? :(

My husband (main applicant) is under the NOC 2174 and we have 423 points. We recreated the profile on January 18th.

Last edited:

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Hi Viviam,

I only have English skills. In sum, here is my profile:

- Almost 2 years work experience in Canada (NOC 2174)
- CLB 8
- 34 years old and my wife 32 years old
- 9 years experience in IT (NOC 2174)
- Only one dependent (my wife)
- Currently working under an Open Work Permit.
Thank you for your reply, Rodrigo.
We have a similar profile, without WP.

I think the new French skill question (which we didn't answer until now) may have affected the NOI receiving. :eek:

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
No, you didn't understand. There was a new question in the CIC section, about French exam. Since I didn't receive a contact about this update, I didn't answer it and this profile section was "In Progress". Now I update it answering the new question.
What is the name of that section? If were able to submit EE profile, then it means all sections were duly completed. if you are talking about NOI from Ontario, as I mentioned earlier, it is not a must to have french skills.

viviam

Oct 20, 2017
Sao Paulo, Brazil
What is the name of that section? If were able to submit EE profile, then it means all sections were duly completed. if you are talking about NOI from Ontario, as I mentioned earlier, it is not a must to have french skills.
The "Study and languages" section.

I know that French skills don't affect the NOI receiving, the point is that the "in progress" mode could have made our profile "inactive", you know?
This was my real question.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
The "Study and languages" section.

I know that French skills don't affect the NOI receiving, the point is that the "in progress" mode could have made our profile "inactive", you know?
This was my real question.
You can check the status of your profile.