+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
All, if i get NOI and before submitting the application but score comes down due to age. (still above 400) can i submit or should i explain to OINP ?

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
@rajkamalmohanram
Hi

I wanted some help from you. I don’t have a birth certificate and I wanted to apply through Ontario PNP. Can I give them some other date of birth proofs? Please help

Saqib007

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Everyone,

My spouse is the primary applicant and we have received the nomination from Ontario.
But my IELTS for general module is expiring in April 30 2018.
We are still waiting for the ITA and should I write IELTS exam once again or it doesnt matter if it is expired?
Will it affect my visa process if my ielts score is expired?

Thanks,
Chaitanya
Submit your Express entry before IELTS expiry date.

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I guess your ielts score should be valid till your application is complete. The following was mentioned in (
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/language-requirements/language-testing.html)

The Express Entry profile is valid for 12 months. Make sure that your language test results are valid for the same time period.

If your test results expire soon, you should re-take the test and update your Express Entry profile with your new test results.

RaviRaval

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Hello all my Time line is below pls give your opinion.

I applied for SINP nomination Program
I received my nomination on 28 Nov 2017
Than i send all documents(PCC also) with application fess to CIC on date 20 Dec 2017
I received AOR From CIC on 13 Feb 2018.
Now i check my status on line using my UCI number it is "In Process".
When i get medical request
When i get my PR

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Sir i totally agree with you.
Me and my wife are 27yrs old. Points deduction is not the case with. I m worrying about the fact that whether crs will.come to 439 in recent time or not.
439 is a very good score and all things been equal, you'll get direct ITA indeed. When that will be, no one can tell.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
HI,
As per the suggestions in the forum, I withdew my current EE profile and recreated.
When recreating, What should I enter for below fields

1 - Express Entry file number ---> Is this what is shwon as the "application number" in the previous EE profile (the one I withdrew) - The application number of my previous EE profile is E00098088. Is this what I should enter here ?

2 - UCI --> My previous EE profile (the one I withdrew) has the UCI is CAN000052318569
When I enetered this, it gives an error saying Invalid format. I am cluless here.

Those who recreated the EE , would you please help on this ..

Thanks

Reactions: DreamBig18

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
Hi can someone help!

I got an noi on 26th feb from Ontario.however I was just reviewing my profile and saw under the language section one part was incomplete: whether I have French ability or not...I just updated it by choosing NO in the drop down. Now my profile status shows NOT SUBMITTED/UPDATED.

Not sure if I did the right thing by updating it. Can you make such a change in your profile after receiving noi?

Rushabh5

Nov 22, 2017
Hello There my name is Rushabh, I have a quick question, to get a OINP Nomination do we need to have a Bachelor degree and I made my profile in september 2017, while I was checking oinp results it states that they are selecting files which were created after 2018, is it true ? that they are not selecting 2017 file? are there any other requirement to get a nomination, I have 428 points in express entry.

Please let me know ASAP so I can make proper changes.

Thank you

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello There my name is Rushabh, I have a quick question, to get a OINP Nomination do we need to have a Bachelor degree and I made my profile in september 2017, while I was checking oinp results it states that they are selecting files which were created after 2018, is it true ? that they are not selecting 2017 file? are there any other requirement to get a nomination, I have 428 points in express entry.

Please let me know ASAP so I can make proper changes.

Thank you
yes its true, you need to withdraw and recreate your profile to get nominated. i did the same and got NOI.

Reactions: DreamBig18

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
No, it's not mandatory. You can attach affidavit along with 10 class certificate.
It would work
Its not mandatory.. but its important to have a birth certificate... this makes ur application process easier and you have a better chance of an approval.. I gave my birth certificate. it was hassle free..

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
HI,
As per the suggestions in the forum, I withdew my current EE profile and recreated.
When recreating, What should I enter for below fields

1 - Express Entry file number ---> Is this what is shwon as the "application number" in the previous EE profile (the one I withdrew) - The application number of my previous EE profile is E00098088. Is this what I should enter here ?

2 - UCI --> My previous EE profile (the one I withdrew) has the UCI is CAN000052318569
When I enetered this, it gives an error saying Invalid format. I am cluless here.

Those who recreated the EE , would you please help on this ..

Thanks
Can soneone kindly help
Thanks

Reactions: divyanshohr