+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - EE - Human Capital Priorities Stream - Comprehensive Guide

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi! I'm currently filling up OINP application. I'm confused if i should list all jobs under work history section of OINP. I have a job that I wont be claiming points for. I cant get a reference letter for this job and it was just 11 months work experience. It's also different from my primary NOC. I also didnt mention it when I created my EE profile. But in work history of OINP, it says list all jobs in the past 10 years. I'm confused if I should include it or not. Thanks!
I have got the same doubt. Please somebody step forward and clarify

Gsk1979

Feb 19, 2018
Dear Members;

Can you please tell me that does anyone try to login to One-key Today? Because i was trying to login today but after CAPTCHA it will not going to next Step.
Hi i also am trying but it is not proceeding ahead of captcha. I have written mail to the h

Gsk1979

Feb 19, 2018
You have 45 days to register and accept the invitation from Onip.
After registering you have a period of 14 days to upload your documents and submit your file with Onip.

Hope this helped.:)
14 days ?? Sorry where did u get that info. As i understand we have 45 days to submit the application which includes the documents.

Gsk1979

Feb 19, 2018
Hello Sundar,

I am a newbie here and just got an NOI at CRS 438. Well I am in the process of evaluating my options of direct-ITA vs. OPNO, I just wanted to be sure about how much time I've to submit. The Ontario HCP guide states the following:

"Your NOI is valid for 45 calendar days, which means that you must submit your application to the OINP within 45 days of receiving your NOI from Ontario"

So is that mean that I have total 45 days to create, upload docs and submit the fees for NOI evaluation ? As there is no mention of extra 14 days to submit... Can you please corroborate ? Thanks.
I agree with you . Nowhere mentikned abt 14 days

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Use this tool and see if something that you can improve to get score somewhere above 430-440. Especially 8777 (LWRS) score in IELTS
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Currently invitations are above 440.

Although one qualifes for OINP with 400 points and some experience, there is to guarantee that one can get the NOI from OINP. Like you don't get PR just because you have 67 points for FSW.
True buddy...but it is a ray of hope for lower scores and generally Onip does not outright reject an application unless you have badly screwed up your papers. Also in the case of Onip if they require additional info..they approach via an email...so you have a chance to justify your case as well....

I agree with your statement NOI does not garuntee nomination:)

RFC

Jan 8, 2018
Looking for some advice from those more experienced with OINP and EE than myself. I have an NOI and will apply shortly. I have 8 years experience within the same company, but in different roles split between Financial Accountants (1111) and Finance Managers (0111). I am using 1111 as my primary NOC.

In my EE profile I listed the following experience: Feb 2014 to Sep 2016 Senior Reporting Accountant (1111).

After obtaining work contracts / change of employment terms etc., this is actually contractually split into 3 different job titles (again, all within the same company and department, and all in the same NOC):
  • 3 months as "Financial Accountant" 1111,
  • 12 months as "Senior Reporting Accountant (Balance Sheet)" 1111,
  • 17 months as "Senior Reporting Accountant (Earnings)" 1111.
I listed this period as one role because, in reality, the responsibilities in each role are very similar and represented small promotions taking on a slightly wider remit each time.

Question - once I provide employment documentation to OINP will this cause delays and further questions? Or in the absolute worst case result in a negative decision!? Common sense tells me the roles are in the same company and the same NOC, so this shouldn't cause any issues? Am I worrying about nothing!? Any advice welcome, thanks!

Reactions: ihsamkhan

Antopigan

Jun 14, 2017
Moscow
Category........
FSW
Looking for some advice from those more experienced with OINP and EE than myself. I have an NOI and will apply shortly. I have 8 years experience within the same company, but in different roles split between Financial Accountants (1111) and Finance Managers (0111). I am using 1111 as my primary NOC.

In my EE profile I listed the following experience: Feb 2014 to Sep 2016 Senior Reporting Accountant (1111).

After obtaining work contracts / change of employment terms etc., this is actually contractually split into 3 different job titles (again, all within the same company and department, and all in the same NOC):
  • 3 months as "Financial Accountant" 1111,
  • 12 months as "Senior Reporting Accountant (Balance Sheet)" 1111,
  • 17 months as "Senior Reporting Accountant (Earnings)" 1111.
I listed this period as one role because, in reality, the responsibilities in each role are very similar and represented small promotions taking on a slightly wider remit each time.

Question - once I provide employment documentation to OINP will this cause delays and further questions? Or in the absolute worst case result in a negative decision!? Common sense tells me the roles are in the same company and the same NOC, so this shouldn't cause any issues? Am I worrying about nothing!? Any advice welcome, thanks!
Don't worry, both OINP and CIC pay attention to your job responsibilities rather than titles. As for me, I have NOC 1112 and 2 different job titles in my reference letter for 2 periods, the third in the employment contract and the 4th according to the NOC title. I was nominated without any problems.
Just be sure that your responsibilities are ~80% as in NOC requirements.

Antopigan

Jun 14, 2017
Moscow
Category........
FSW
Hi! I'm currently filling up OINP application. I'm confused if i should list all jobs under work history section of OINP. I have a job that I wont be claiming points for. I cant get a reference letter for this job and it was just 11 months work experience. It's also different from my primary NOC. I also didnt mention it when I created my EE profile. But in work history of OINP, it says list all jobs in the past 10 years. I'm confused if I should include it or not. Thanks!
You MUST list all your jobs in your OINP application, but you may provide a reference letter only for the job which is enough to be qualified. State in LOE that you don't claim points for other jobs and therefore don't upload supporting documents. It worked fine for me.